Group Picnic

This chapter contains a lot of Jealousy Jello from Splendor, so bewares my fellow readers! There will also be a bad ending in this story as well, for those who like to look at darker things~ Splendor's Jealousy Jello isn't just sprinkling, it pouring down~ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both me, b/f/n, and her boyfriend were walking towards the park. We were carrying a basket full of (type of sandwich) sandwiches, and lemonade, as well as some (favorite soda) soda. We were walking, as I had found Splendor, underneath a huge tree, in the middle of the park, as the sun was half-way down.

¨There he is, under the tree!¨ I said with excitement.

¨He sure is handsome, I'll tell you that.¨ b/f/n said.

¨B/f/n!¨ I yelled, embarrassed.

Splendor had waved, seeing us, and we headed over to the tree. Splendor smiled upon seeing us, and walked over to me, also having a basket in his hands as well. He gave me a hug, as I had hugged back, giggling.

¨It's nice seeing you again, Y/n.¨ He said.

¨It's nice seeing you too.¨ I said, smiling and looking into his eyes, as he was doing the same.

¨Alright, you lovebirds, let's sit down and save the romance for later?¨

I looked at b/f/n, embarrassed, and sitting down on a light sheet, that had rainbows on it, which you had assumed that Splendor had brought. We all had sat down, and the introductions had began,

¨Splendor, this is b/f/n, and that's her boyfriend, bf/n.¨

¨Oh, it's nice to meet you two.¨ he said.

¨So, have you guys recently started dating?¨

¨Yeah, actually. We've only been dating for about a day.¨

Splendor had seemed to actually like talking with others, as he was answering all of the questions for me. I smiled, resting my head on his side, while having my arms around him. He seemed to like me laying on him, as he put one of his around me, pulling me closer to him, as I was drinking a soda, and the others were eating sandwiches, having fun. I sighed, smiling. Until b/f/n's boyfriend started sparking up a conversation.

¨Y'know, Y/n is a beautiful girlfriend you've got, Splendor.¨ bf/n said, winking at her.

¨Indeed she is.¨

¨Such a unique star you've picked.¨ bf/n growled flirtasiously, mimicing a jaguar's.

¨bf/n, stop flirting with everybody!¨ she said, lightly hitting him.

I laughed, flustered, and blushing a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splendor's P.O.V

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He was flirting with my Y/n. How dare he? He had no right to be hitting on her. Only I could do that. I had gotten jealous. I was pissed off. So much that my hands formed a fist, and started shaking a little. I needed a way to calm down, as I was boiling with rage, and maybe he was just being silly? People do that all the time. I was now thirsty for blood. I needed to taste someone's. This would be completely random to do. Even if I was getting a little jealous. I could just be imagining that he was winking at her. Maybe I was being over-protective? I had been thinking about it earlier, so maybe he didn't actually wink at her? Maybe if I just played it smooth, then it wouldn't be a big deal. I didn't think I could control my urge and rage for blood. I leaned in towards Y/n, trying to be gentle at first, with only passionately kissing her neck. Blood or not though, I still wanted to show both Y/n and b/f/n's boyfriend that she was mine, and mine only.

¨Oh! Splendor, what's with the sudden kisses~?¨

I didn't really feel the mood to talk, so the least I could do was grin, while kissing her neck, trying to find where she was sensitive. The fact that he even winked at her made me boiling with rage. The worse thing though, was that he continued to flirt with her. I soon found her sensitive spot on her neck.

¨Oh! Splendor please, I'm sensitive there~ We're in public...~¨

¨But nobody is really here.¨ b/f/n said.

¨Yeah, like she said, don't worry babe~¨ bf/n said.

He....just called her...babe?! That was going too far! I then knew for sure that he was doing all of this intentionally. I growled softly, not wanting everybody to know that I was jealous, as I started to softly bite where she was sensitive. She didn't say anything about it, as she was still talking to her friends. I started biting even harder, as calling her babe was like saying that she was his instead of mine, and I started tasting blood.

¨Sorry, he's such a flirt.¨  b/f/n laughed.

Yeah, he was a flirt. But he was flirting with the wrong girl! Oh, if he didn't stop, I was gonna tear off all of his limbs...and I still needed to show Y/n that she was mine. The sun was already down, and we should probably leave. It was pretty dark. But maybe I could have more fun showing Y/n that she was mine at my place.

¨Splendor, are you alright? Your eyes are red. Also, your biting a little rough.¨

¨Oh, of course.¨ I said, calming down, and having my head resting on her shoulder, reassuring her with a smile.

¨Oh, alright. Well, it's getting pretty late. We should probably head back.¨ she said.

¨Yeah, your probably right.¨ b/f/n said.

Both Y/n's friend and her boyfriend had packed up, as if going to leave. But I wanted to make sure that Y/n's friend's boyfriend knew that Y/n was rightfully mine, and that he had no right to talk to her that way. Only I could talk to her like that.

¨Hey, before you all go, I need to talk to bf/n real quick.¨

¨Alright, then. Go ahead. He can catch up after your done talking.¨ Y/n's friend said, walking off.

I went by his ear, making sure my voice was only a whisper, so that only he could hear.

¨Now you listen very, very carefully. If you ever flirt or hit on my Y/n ever again, I will make sure that nobody finds your body for a while in these woods. Got it?¨

¨A-Alright.¨ he said, walking off.

Good. Now nobody else was a threat~ Luckily I hadn't shed any blood today. Well, maybe a little, as I did bite Y/n's neck. But her blood just tasted so good~ I think I needed more than just a small taste, though~ Maybe I could bring Y/n to my house, or get some now? It was just us now, after all~

¨Alright Splendor, we should probably get goi-- Ah~!¨ she said, as I stopped her mid-sentence. I started biting into Y/n's neck, as blood starting dripping down.

¨Mmm~ Your blood tastes so, so good~¨ I said, licking up all of the blood on her shoulder.

¨S-Splendor, I didn't know you were so rough~¨

¨Oh darling~ I just like to have fun, is all~¨ I smiled. Once all of the blood was licked up, I had felt way better. It was getting late, but I did have a better idea in mind.

¨Say, Y/n, how about we go to my place, and we could have some even more fun~¨

¨A-Alright~¨

Oh, this was going to be so fun~