Living With Him

I had woken up, and put on my clothes, but I was still in bed. I smiled, as he looked so peaceful when he had slept, and I blushed, remembering what had happened last night. I thought that I should just let him sleep, putting a kiss on his forehead, before walking into the living room, and checking my phone. A few minutes later, Splendor had also woken up, smiling, and walking up towards me.

¨Morning, Y/n~¨ He said, as he planted a kiss upon my cheek, and I had giggled. He then went into the kitchen, making what I assumed was breakfast, and I smiled, and waited as he was cooking. Whatever he was making, had smelled good, as my stomach growled a bit. He came back a few minutes later, handing me a plate, and I smiled, thanking him. They were waffles, along with bacon, and eggs as well. We had both started eating, and as we were finished, he had taken both of the plates, setting them up in the sink, before coming back. I hugged him, laying down in his lap, having my head resting on his chest. He smiled.

¨So, Y/n, I've been thinking...We've gotten along pretty well with each other...going on a date. and a group picnic....and so I want to ask you...If you'd like to live with me?¨

He said, looking slightly away and blushing lightly.

¨Oh...Splendor....I'd love to stay with you.¨

¨Really?¨

He said, still blushing, but looking at me, with a kind smile. You nodded, and he kissed me passionately. I had kissed back, and we had both stopped after a minute.

¨I'd have to get my stuff real quick, but I'd love to live you, Splendor.¨

¨Alright.¨ He said, smiling.

I stretched, walking off, and going to get my stuff. I had walked through the woods, and walked into my house, packing. I was just so excited, and I had packed only the essentials. Family Photos, my phone, (Other things), and put them all into a bag. I smiled, walking back out, and going back into the woods, as I was almost back at Splendor's house, as I continued walking. I had finally got back from my house, as I had knocked, and a few seconds later, he had opened the door, giving me another kiss on the cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splendor's P.O.V

She was actually and finally mine. She had agreed to live with me. We would both be together, forever~ Oh, the fact that all of my dreams were coming true, and she was finally mine~ My heart was beating with excitement, and I had loved her, and she had loved me. Maybe she could meet my brothers, and I could meet her family members. That sounded fun, as she had trusted me, so I had also trusted her as well. Every time I had kissed her, she would giggle or smile, and the fun that we had last night, all of those had made me happy. She was such a beautiful and magnificent person. She had made me smile every time I had saw her, and nothing bad had to happen.

(Sorry for the short chapter, people!)