Weird Thoughts

I felt as if Y/n seemed like the perfect and most prettiest person I've seen. Why was I so focused on her? Why did I feel the need for her to be close to me? I usually never do these unless I know them. I've only known Y/n for about two days. Why did I feel the need to be with her? I even thought about letting her sleep with me, but I've only met her for two days. All of the thoughts I was having. She seemed as if she had a heart of pure gold. She was so confused, but it was late. Did I creep her out? I hope not..Why did I want to protect her all of the sudden? I shouldn't be worrying. She's in my home. She should be safe, right? Slender's proxies couldn't have possibly came here already, did they? I needed to check. I don't know why. I needed to make sure she was ok, and I wanted to hug her, and just cuddle her. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to get to know her more, of course, but she needed to be mine. I had to have her. I am the best person after all. We'd have so much fun together. I knew we would. We would bake brownies and pies, and the bestest of sweets. I'd love to see how sweet her lips were as well, for some reason. I got up, walking back into the room I put her in. She was sound asleep. I loved hearing her breaths. They were so sweet, and innocent. Such innocence must be kept safe. I walked over to her sleeping body, as I placed a kiss on her forehead. She felt so warm. I smiled to myself, about to walk back out of the room to mine, but I stopped. Something felt wrong. It felt wrong leaving her there by herself. I wanted to cuddle her. I wanted to know she was safe. The only way to do that was to make her be right by my side. I picked her up, carrying her. She was so lightweight, as I lifted her, and walked back to my room, laying her down, with all of my pillows that were multi-colored with polka dots and rainbows that you could think of. I got in bed as well, already having my pajamas on, as Y/n was in her cute dress. The (color) dress looked so good on her. She was with me now, and just to make sure, I wrapped my tentacles around her waist. Why did it feel good having my tentacles around her? I didn't know. I purred in delight, cuddling her. She was so warm, and her skin was so soft. She was mine. She is mine.