The Date

The date hadn't started yet, but I was still a bit nervous. I already knew what I was going to wear, but I was worried if I would say anything wrong. I didn't want to embarrass myself. I had a bit of time left, so I decided to take a shower. I turned on the shower, to the preferred heat, and relaxed for a bit, and lathering myself in soap. I got out of the shower afterwards, and then got dressed, putting on some blush makeup. I looked in the mirror, seeing my (color) dress, sparkling, with my (color) earrings, and (color) shoes. A minute after, I heard a knock at my door. I answered, seeing Splendor, as he bowed to me, offering his hand.

¨Shall we?¨ he said, smiling.

¨We shall.¨ I said, giggling.

¨Great, you look very stunning, Y/n.¨

¨Thank you, Splendor.¨

He smiled, grabbing you, and picking you up.

¨Oh!¨ I said in surprise, from the sudden movement. Splendor closed the door, and walked, holding me in his arms.

¨So, where are we going?¨ I asked.

¨That is a surprise, my dear Y/n.¨

¨Oh?¨ I said, in curiosity. He kept walking, as he held me in his arms, and I rested my head on his chest. He smiled, purring. When we had gotten there, we had arrived at one of my most favorite places. We were at (name of place). We had entered the place, as we had been seated, and there weren't many people there. I smiled in excitement.

¨Oh, Splendor...¨

¨I knew this was your favorite place.¨

The waiter had came over a minute later, and you had both taken your orders, and the waiter had left. A few minutes later, the waiter came back, and you and Splendor had talked afterwards.

¨So, Splendor, do you have any siblings?¨

¨Yes, I have three of them. We're all brothers. My turn. What's your favorite TV show?¨

¨Oh, It's (name).¨

We had both talked for a while, and you didn't want this night to end. But, after Splendor had paid for everything, he carried you back home, and when you were home, you two both smiled at each other.

¨Well, I guess I'll see you later.¨ Splendor said.

¨Hey Splendor, before you go...¨

¨Hm?¨

You sat up in Splendor's arms, giving him a kiss. He had a surprised reaction from the sudden kiss, blushing, but returned the kiss, as you both had kissed each other deeply. After a few minutes, you both had stopped.

¨Well, I'll see you later, Y/n.¨

¨I'll see you later as well.¨

Splendor placed you gently on your feet, watching as I walked into the house, closing the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splendor's P.O.V

I didn't want her to leave, as I was back at my place, I sighed. But I then remembered that I had her phone number, and that I could text her or call her. i decided to text her. I wanted her to stay with me. I needed her with me. Oh, the thoughts of her living with me were just beautiful. But if I were going to tell her, I wanted to tell her in person, and not in a text. Even if I were going to text her, what was I going to say? One thing's for sure, though, is that girls love compliments. I sighed, texting her.

I had fun tonight. Can't stop thinking about you~

I waited for a reply. Was it too late? Maybe she went off to bed already? That was possible. I waited for a few seconds, before hearing a buzz.

I had fun as well. Your such a charmer~

I smiled. I guess I was a charmer. I never really thought about that. I liked the compliments. I was supposed to be complimenting her, and she was complimenting me. I loved her compliment though. All that I was dreaming about was all happening. The next thing that I had to do is convince her to live with me. But I couldn't ask her right away. I needed her to want me. I needed her to need me. As if she couldn't live without me. I needed to charm my way into her heart. I then texted her again.

I love you, Y/n.

Love you too~

She loved me back. I felt so happy knowing that Y/n was now my girlfriend, and that all I needed to do now, is give her my love in as many ways as possible. Sending her letters, romantic texts, flowers, and even more dates. I knew all of this was going to be well. I needed her to feel the same way about me, and now she did. We would both love each other. She was mine~ She was finally mine~ Finally and rightfully mine~ Forever and ever~ Finally~ Oh, but what would Slender say? He was against humans, and I knew for a fact that he wouldn't accept this. No, I'll make him accept this. He had too. I wasn't going to let Slender control my life. I didn't care what he thought about any of this. Y/n was mine, and nobody was going to change that~ My love for her was infinite~ The way we had both kissed had felt so good, and I loved purring when I saw her. I even had thoughts about doing it with her, as I had gotten hard from her once already, and the thought of that felt so good. I couldn't stop thinking about her~ She was just so perfect~ Everything about her was~