---Neutral Ending---

(a.k.a Splendor's Emotional Rollercoaster ft. Offender)

¨Like I said, I'm not human. So you may think that all of this is weird. All of this is real, such as this.¨ Splendor said, before getting closer to me, and still having one of his hands under my chin, so we were making eye contact. Splendor closed his eyes, pulling me into a kiss. I flinched again, as he moaned, while still kissing me. I stopped, pushing away from him.

¨Y/n...? What's wrong?¨

¨I can't do this. Your probably a nice person, but we can't be together.¨

¨Y-Y/n...I want to be with you...¨

¨I know, I'm sorry...¨

I said, walking out of the room, and heading towards the door. But he teleported in front of me, as I was shocked, and flinched. He was blocking the door.

¨Move, Splendor.¨ I said, kind of scared, but still remained brave.

¨I'm afraid I can't do that, Y/n. I can't let you leave me. I love you, and I want you to accept that. Don't you see that we're perfect together?¨

¨I'm sorry, Splendor, I can't. Now move. Now.¨

I felt a little bad, as he had seemed heartbroken. I saw tears forming in the corners of his eyes, as the black liquid poured down. He sighed, moving out of the way.

¨Listen, this must be hard for you, but--¨

¨Just go. Leave!¨ He said, hugging himself.

I opened the door, leaving, and running. I ran through the forest, going back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splendor's P.O.V

She couldn't leave me. Ugh, why did I even let her go? I couldn't just keep her here. That would technically be kidnapping, and b/f/n would probably catch on to her being missing. Besides, she had a phone. She could probably contact the police or something. I couldn't do such a thing as that, could I? Maybe I can call Offender? He knows more about love than I do, and with so many people he's been with, he's also probably experienced heartbreak. I sighed, grabbing my phone and calling him.

¨Hello?¨ he said.

¨Hey, It's Splendor...¨

¨Hey Splendy, what's with the upset tone?¨

¨It's just...I've experienced my first heartbreak..¨

¨Ouch. With who?¨

¨That one girl you saw at my house, Y/n. Listen, can you come over here?¨

¨Sure, I guess.¨

He hung up, and I had waited. A few minutes afterwards, I heard a knock at my door, and answered, seeing Offender. He looked, seeming to notice that I had been crying recently.

¨That bad, huh?¨ he said.

¨Yeah...She was such an amazing person...and she said that she just couldn't be with me..¨

¨She didn't even have a reason why? That's not normal for someone to do.¨

¨I thought we would be a perfect couple...We both got along with each other. She just said it wouldn't work..She apologized, but...¨

There was a moment of silence. I wanted her, and her only. Y/n was the most perfect person. Then she just left. I had to bring her back here. But how? I knew her address, and her phone number, but I didn't want to force her back here. But it seemed like that was the only choice~ If that was the only way to make her mine, then I would do it~ I know it wasn't right, but I knew how I could make it right~