( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) (14+)

WARNING: THIS PART OF THE BOOK HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PROCEED IF YOU DARE.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Alright, for the sinners who have continued, I guarantee you that your going to love this part, as this part of the book is what you've been waiting to see. This will have a lot of detail, and would be considered explicit. Welcome to what some would say a Fangirl's Darkside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¨How about we have some more fun at my place?¨

¨A-Alright...~¨

I smiled, as I haven't really even thought about these thoughts, but still seemed fun to do. I was carrying Y/n towards my house, as we were walking through the woods. We had then arrived at my door, walking inside, and was still carrying Y/n, walking towards my bedroom. I had laid Y/n down on the bed, as I had gotten in bed with her, kissing her passionately. I was trying to take all of this slow, as I wanted to make this enjoyable for the both of us. I gently stroked her hair, and then started kissing her neck, trailing down. Surely but slowly trailing down her neck, finding her sensitive spot once more, and grinned upon hitting her sensitive spot as she had moaned.

¨Ah, Splendor~¨

I then started to slowly remove her top, and put a hand up her bra, feeling her breasts. They were quite big, which was surprising, as Y/n had a rather small body. But she was still perfect, nonetheless. She tried holding in her moans, as I grinned, knowing what would make her moan in absolute pleasure. I took off her bra, seeing her perfect body as I had started sucking on one of her nips, making her scream in pleasure. All of this had just felt so good~

¨Splendor~!¨

Oh, I loved how she had moaned my name~ She had started panting already, telling me that she was getting more pleasure out of this than I was, so I had to change that. I started licking both of her nips, and sucking them for a minute, before taking off her pants, and underwear. I felt her area, and she was already so wet~ I didn't know it was possible for someone to have someone that submissively horny. Such acts would soon have to get a punishment~ 

¨May I?¨ I said, making sure that she was ok with all of this.

She nodded, spreading her legs apart, letting me see her entrance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I spread my legs apart, blushing as I thought of all of the things we were going to do. As I had spread my legs, Splendor looked at me with a dirty look.

¨You naughty girl~¨

He said, slapping my hip. I noticed that Splendor's skin had gotten a bit darker, and his eyes were glowing a dark red. It had scared me a little, but remained calm.

¨Ah~! S-Splendor~¨

¨Let's get ready for some fun, Y/n~ I want you~ You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this~¨