Convinced

I woke up, yawning. I was still cuffed, but I didn't see Splendor. I remembered yesterday, as he was trying to convince me to stay with him. All of this wasn't a dream then. Splendor was real. This was real. All of this was. I thought about it. Splendor was a kind person, and he was an amazing cook. He seemed like a person that could always be there. He was different, but I guess that was okay. I looked around, still not seeing him anywhere. He must still be sleeping. Come to think of it, I don't remember falling asleep. He seemed fun, and I did need some fun in my life. I was interested in who he was, and what relatives he had. Come to think about it, I didn't even know his age. That was also something I would like to know. I guess I could give him a chance. A few minutes later, I saw Splendor, who had opened the door, with breakfast already made. I smiled, giggling slowly. He was carrying two plates, setting them on the table, and sitting by me.

¨Good Morning.¨ he said, smiling.

¨Morning Splendor.¨ I said, smiling back at him.

He seemed surprised at first, before smiling again. But then he had a normal expression, still smiling a little.

¨Splendor, could you let me out of these cuffs?¨

¨No, I don't think I can. I could feed you myself~¨

¨But then I wouldn't be able to cuddle with you~¨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splendor's P.O.V

Did she just say...cuddle? She wanted to cuddle with me? Had I actually convinced her? In only one day? She could be trying to trick me, though. I could always keep her within my grasp. Just like I had did yesterday.

¨Alright then. I suppose we could cuddle.¨ I said, giving a reassuring smile. I grabbed the key, unlocking both of the cuffs, and she didn't try to run off. I put her in my lap, as I gave her the plate, and I had grabbed mine, both of us eating. After we were done, I had set the plates down on the table beside us. She turned around, as I was confused at first, before she put her arms underneath mine, giving me a hug. I had hugged back, being excited that I had actually convinced her. She had finally accepted me. She then sat on my lap, and resting her head on my chest, as she giggled upon me purring. I had actually convinced her. She loved me. She finally accepted. Even though I had kidnapped her. I guess she had forgot about that. Offender was right. I couldn't wait to thank him later, and he could probably meet her as well.

I was glad that I didn't have to do anything else that I didn't want to do. I was glad that I didn't have to get violent or force her to do anything. I'm glad that I didn't have to force myself to do anything. I didn't want to hurt her, and I didn't have to. She was mine. She was finally mine.

(Sorry for the short chapter!)