Punishment (14+)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD LANGUAGE AND VERY SEXUAL THEMES.

I woke up, stretching as I my tentacle had still hurt from her biting it. At least it didn't bleed through. But I remembered yesterday. I was going to make her pay for that. I needed to give her a punishment. She was going to pay for biting me. She needed to pay for not accepting my love. I walked over to my closet, grabbing a belt. Then I had gotten this idea. Offender had these outfits that he would make women wear sometimes. I grinned, putting the belt on my bed, and teleporting to Offender's place. I walked over to the living room, seeing him watching TV, and seeming rather bored.

¨Hello, Offender.¨ I said. He looked, seeing me.

¨Hey big brother. What brings ya here?¨ he said, having an interested look.

¨I need one of your...women's outfits..¨

He gave a surprised look, having his smug grin on his face, as I glared at him, before he got up, walking through the hallway into his room, as I had followed. I saw two women with lustful looks on their faces, looking at Offender, as I had looked away, and looked at Offender, who had opened the closet door.

¨Go ahead.¨ he replied. I walked towards the closet, looking at them, and grabbing one. When worn, it would cover her breasts and lower area, but had thin straps everywhere else, and it had revealed the lower back area, and the rear area. I then saw something else, something that caught my eye. seeing that it had chains, and black rope. I grabbed it, as Iooked at it, rather confused.

¨What's this?¨ I asked him.

¨Oh, that would lift them up in the air, and their hands would be tied from the ceiling.¨

That wasn't a bad idea. I thought about it, grinning. With this, she technically wouldn't be able to move. I grabbed that as well. I had thanked him, as he nodded, saying no problem. I then teleported back to my place, as I grinned. I couldn't wait for this. I was going to wait until dark though to start the punishment.  

***Time Skip***

I walked towards the basement, having the belt in hand. I had walked down the stairs, having the rather revealing outfit, and the other thing, and walked over towards the door. I unlocked the door, opening it, as she had a rather fearful expression. You could barely see anything, but you would be able to see the other person. She scooted back, seeing the items in my hand.

¨Get up. Follow me.¨ I demanded.

She got up, hesitantly walking towards me, as I had gotten one of my tentacles, grabbing her left arm, having it tight around her wrist, as I walked upstairs, and she followed, and we both headed into my room. I heard her stomach growling, as I grinned.

¨If you be a good girl, then I might give you a reward later~ Now, put this on.¨ I said, handing her the rather slutty outfit, as she blushed.

¨R-Right now? I-In front of you...?¨

¨Yes, right now. Don't keep me waiting, or I'll undress you myself.¨

She blushed, slowly taking off her shirt, shivering, as she put her arms around herself, still having a bra on. I glared at her, tapping my right foot as she just shivered. I sighed, walking over to her.

¨Fine then.¨ I said, looking at her. 

I put the ceiling rope, and the belt on the bed, as I walked behind her, and undid her bra, as it dropped to the floor. She covered herself, as I grabbed both her pants and underwear, putting my thumbs in her underwear, pulling both of them down.