2.3

Somewhere in the whole mess of grief and grooming, Daisy dozed off. When she wakes, she's clothed in one of Jerome's shirts that's so massive on her it sort of drapes about her like a dress, as well as long socks that go to her knees and another pair of boxers. She's so cozy, especially with the warm body beside her, that for a moment she forgets all about Pepper's death.

And then it's like all the walls come crashing down as she remembers the night previous. Daisy still can't quite believe that Pepper is gone, just like that. Her friend always cautioned her that Gotham is dangerous and she could get hurt or worse while working, but Daisy never really bought into it much. She was sure that Pepper was just exaggerating—sure prostitution is dangerous, and Pepper came home banged up plenty of times, but why would someone kill a girl for no reason? Especially when the girl just had sex with them? What kind of heartless monster would do that to someone?

Looking over at Daddy, Daisy is thankful to realize she has someone so compassionate and understanding as her... friend?

She thinks to herself that the word does not at all describe the man's relationship to her. There's no real good way to define their relationship either though. Much of what he's done and said goes beyond what a friend is for, but at the same time, they're not necessarily dating—they haven't even kissed yet!

Thinking of that fact, Daisy turns slightly in Jerome's arms and stares at his lips, entranced. They're relaxed, parted with sleep, and she can't help licking her own lips as she resists the urge to press them to his. That's hardly how I want our first kiss to go.

But... maybe Daddy doesn't want to kiss her? I mean, there's been plenty of chances, so many almosts, but he always stops. Maybe he just wants them to get closer first. He's already expressed that he does desire her in that way, but perhaps he wants to take things slower, that they're not ready for that. After all, Daisy doesn't even know his name!

She ponders briefly if he's trying to hide something from her, but quickly shakes the thought. The man has already done so much for her, and if he had something nefarious in mind he's had plenty of opportunities to carry it out.

As far as she's concerned, the ginger beside her has more than proven himself, especially last night. He took care of her so thoroughly, so gently, allowing her to just sit and forget the pain muddling her mind. And after, when the tears came again, he brushed them away with his fingertips and soothed her to sleep, kissing her closed eyelids as she drifted away.

Remembering his tenderness gives her a warmth that she hasn't felt since she learned about Pepper's death. In an attempt to forget, to return to that dreamy plane she floated in last night, Daisy shifts closer to Jerome, feeling a familiar heat pooling in her gut. Her gaze again flicks up to his lips, aching to feel their touch against her skin.

A wetness pools between her thighs and she lets out a breathy exhale as her wriggling causes her legs to tangle with her daddy's, his muscular thigh bracketed by her own. The pressure against her core makes her breathless, closing her eyes as her hips reflexively buck at the stimulation.

Daisy's movement brushes her clit against Jerome's thigh, her pussy pulsing out more wetness into her underwear. The pleasure brought by the friction sends her mind and body into a high, almost desperately trying to continue the sensation by rocking her hips against Jerome's thigh.

It doesn't take much for her frantic movements to wake Jerome up, his own body also well-stimulated by her moving body pressing his dick into her own thigh. In a pleasant daze Jerome blinks his eyes open, blearily searching for what is making his dick so hard and blowing his mind.

When he sees it's his little flower in a lust-addled frenzy that is responsible for his achingly-hard cock, he pauses, unsure as to what his next move should be. Daisy probably isn't thinking clearly in her state of grief, but Jerome doesn't want to upset her by rejecting her advances yet again. And his cock certainly appreciates the attention...

But no. It wouldn't be right of him to take advantage of her. Though, he can't exactly push her off or tell her no, seeing as it would only serve to humiliate her, which is not something he wants. Perhaps the best course of action is remaining still and faking sleep. Let her use me to make herself feel better without obligating her to return the favor or do anything she doesn't want.

So Jerome closes his eyes and lets his little princess have her wicked way with him, fighting against instincts that are begging him to grind his dick against her pretty legs.

Daisy continues her passionate grind, all but humping his leg for some time, feeling nothing but bliss as she reopens her eyes for the first time in what feels like ages. Seeing Jerome's sleeping face just above her seems to shock her out of her stupor as she catches herself, stopping herself and pulling away from his tantalizing body.

God, what did I almost do? Molesting Daddy in his sleep? And I questioned if he had ulterior motives.

Daisy shakes her head, pressing the heels of her hands into her eyes as she attempts to ground herself, begging the rapid throbbing in her pussy to stop. Gathering herself, she exhales heavily and backs away further, intending to go to the bathroom to calm down and relieve herself.

However, at her attempt to leave his arms, he seems to stir, awakening slowly as he tightens his hold on her. All that movement I was doing and this wakes him?

Daisy sighs, feeling embarrassed, even though her daddy knows nothing about her transgressions. Though, feeling the gushing juices between her thighs, she wonders if she may have left evidence of her pursuits on his thigh. Her boxers feel soaked enough to have let liquid through onto him.

The girl flicks her gaze down to check his thigh, thankfully seeing no wetness glimmering there.  On her way back up to his face though, she notices the large tent in his own boxers. Blushing furiously, she looks away, hoping he doesn't think she was ogling his erection or that she had anything to do with it.

Guys wake up with boners all the time, right? I feel like Pepper mentioned it at some point.

At the reminder of her friend, Daisy sobers up quickly, feeling morose and absolutely mortified that she tried to hump her daddy's thigh while he was sleeping to make herself feel better. Though thankful that at least he didn't wake up and she didn't follow her wanton actions to their finish, Daisy still feels rather foolish.

"Where are you going, babygirl? Sick of Daddy already?" Jerome teases, giving her a gentle smile.

Daisy shakes her head with a little smile, feeling marginally better with her daddy's support. She motions vaguely to the bathroom and after a sigh and a soft kiss to the forehead, he releases her to scamper off to the restroom.

Once she's gone and shut the door, Jerome stares down at his erection resignedly.

"Looks like it's just you and me, ole buddy."
—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys! I know it's late, but I promised an update soon and I'm determined to not let you guys down again. It's been a while, y'all. If you're interested in my excuses, you can see my profile. Otherwise, I won't waste any more of your time with them. I can't promise how soon I'll be able to post again, but I'm trying here. All your support has blown me away and inspired me to keep going. Thank you guys for that.
Gingy