2.5

"Fuck," Jerome lets out a breathy curse as he sweeps his thumb across the tip of his dripping cock.

He has one hand resting on the shower wall, holding him up, while the other is between his legs, roughly stroking over his hard length. Jerome tilts his head back, allowing water to stream through his hair and down his back. The stream feels pleasant against his skin, but not nearly as nice as his hand on his cock.

The man has been working himself up for the last five minutes, replaying his and Daisy's kiss and allowing himself to picture what could have come next. The idea of the girl's small hands around his dick, desperately trying to please him and seeking his praise and pleasure sets his skin alight. He can perfectly imagine that shy glint in her eyes at trying to please him for the first time.

It's abundantly clear that not only would this be Daisy's first time with Jerome, it would be her first time with a man. That kind of innocence just set him off, picturing what he could do to her, ruining her for any other man and knowing he's the first and last she'll ever touch. It's intoxicating to think about, especially him coaching her through her first sex acts.

Daisy, on her knees before him, eyes so wide and eager, so badly wanting to do well, to please him.

"Open that pretty mouth for me, princess," Jerome orders huskily, cock in hand. Daisy obediently opens her mouth wide, tongue naturally falling out to cover her bottom lip. "Good girl."

He can't resist tracing her lips with the tip of his cock, primally marking her mouth with his precum. He also gently rubs his length against her tongue, tsking lightly when she tries to close her lips around him.

"Not so fast, baby, be patient," Jerome chides. "Now, I want you to take your tongue, and lick my cock, babygirl. Get it nice and wet for Daddy."

She shyly sticks her tongue out further, lapping gently at the head of his cock to taste his precum. Growing more confident, she eases down to the base, giving him a solid lick from base to tip, causing more precum to dribble out of his cock.

"That's it. Such a good girl for Daddy."

Desire has blown her pupils wide when she looks back at Jerome. Taking her hair gently in hand, he guides her in closer. She opens her mouth wide again and allows Jerome to drag her down on his cock, shuddering at the sensation.

Jerome moans long and loud, picturing her pleasure-drunk eyes looking up at him while her mouth is full of his cock. The lips stretched along his length, drool easing out around him as he slides her head back and forth, engulfing him in that wet heat.

His hand moves faster and faster along his dick, using precome from his tip to smoothen the glide. When he swipes his thumb across the head again, grazing his nail on his slit, he cries out and cums unexpectedly, hips jerking as he rides out his high, his princess's name on his tongue.

Meanwhile, Daisy is in the front room coloring, when a commotion outside the window draws her attention. Cautiously rising and striding over, she peers out between the frames to see two foxes snarling and fighting over something.

There's a bloody mess between them, and a pile of something else further away. Straining to see, Daisy squints and looks past the two predators to see what looks like a bunch of dead animal carcasses. Squirrels, rabbits, even a few mice. She notes with fear that all of the animals look mangled, heads ripped off of most and others missing other limbs.

Even someone with very little experience could see that it's not something animals would do. After all, all the heads and limbs are still there, just separate from their bodies. An animal would have eaten the remains, not mutilated them, and no self-respecting hunter would do something like that either.

So who did this?

Just then she hears a loud cry of her name from the bedroom where she left her daddy. Concerned, she turns to go and start his way when she hears another cry, this one distinctly more pleasure filled. Blushing furiously, the girl turns away, distracted.

Outside, the foxes have settled the fight and one digs into the carcasses before Daisy can ponder it any further.

Jerome steps out of the bathroom, towel around his waist, and goes to put on the clothes he discarded earlier. As he's shimmying back into his jeans, the burner phone Galavan gave him rings. Groaning at his luck, Jerome gathers himself and answers the phone.

"Jerome, I don't know exactly where you're holed up or why, but we need you back here to plan and execute the next step," Theo orders.

"How long will it take?" Jerome asks, holding in a sigh.

"Shouldn't be more than a couple of days. Then you can get back to whatever you were doing until the final act," his boss answers. "Really I don't know why you're complaining. The others are about to kick you off the team for your lack of participation. And you know what that means."

"Don't try and threaten me, creep. I'll be there. I always make sure shit gets done right," he growls in response, hanging up. "What a prick."

So he'll have to leave Daisy alone for a few days while he gets his Maniax stuff done. And, since he really doesn't trust Galavan, he needs to work on his backup plan for when things go south. He's sure Theo will work and manipulate them until he can't anymore before he cuts them loose. He needs someplace to hole up with Daisy in case shit hits the fan and Galavan decides to tie up loose ends.

There's already a place he has further from Gotham. He planned to go there once the GCPD had to let the circus go. It's a sort of safe house he had made up in preparation for finally offing the bitch. There should still be a lot of dry and canned goods to last him a while, but he'll need more now that there's Daisy to care for, too.

Jerome sighs to himself, knowing Daisy won't take the news of his absence well. He'll have to leave now and be gone the next two days, too.

He contemplates cutting and running early and abandoning the Maniax, but he doesn't have the supplies for it, and he needs Theo's resources to get them. And since everyone is still on high alert, escaping with Daisy will be easier said than done, especially if Galavan and his hired thugs are looking for him too.

Better to ride it out and keep Theo happy and just get out when the job's done and it's safer. But at least he can take care of getting supplies while he's gone.

We're planning this tonight. Be there.

The text buzzes his pocket. Jerome sighs. Daisy's not going to like this.

Alright, I'm leaving in fifteen.
—————————————————————
A/N
Sorry, this one feels pretty quick and all over the place, but things are going to be kicking into gear pretty soon. I don't know if you guys are ready for it. So, how was the smut? Be honest, please! It's my first, but I am by no means a smut virgin—I have read more than my fair share ;)
What do you think is up with the mutilated forest creatures? How's Daisy going to take this absence? And what is Galavan planning? Comment to me, I'm curious to see what you think! I hope you all enjoyed, and if you did, please vote! See you in the next! Love you!
Gingy