Ch. 2

~This chapter was written by me. Welcome to Ch. 2 please enjoy. -Kai ~

~Bakugos POV~

In front of me stands Shoto Todoroki. The class 1-A quiet, emo, rich kid with daddy issues. My eyes are wide as he just stands there like an idiot.

How in fucking hell did you get into my fucking dorm room you fucking half n half bastard?!

This is my dorm room as well Bakugo. Looks like were roommates.

Fuck my god damn life!

Growl and turn away, beginning to un-pack my things. Icy Hot starts to unpack his belongings as well. I continue to unpack until Im finished. Once done I flopped onto my bed scrolling through my phone, not having anything better to do.

~Todorokis POV~

Bakugois my roommate and is currently lying in his bed on his cell phone paying me absolutely no mind at all. Exactly what I was hoping for. That is if he keeps his nose out of my business and private matters. I finish unpacking almost all my things other than the private things and sit on my bed and scroll through my phone.

Sohow was your drive here

I look up shocked to hear Bakugos voice, especially in such a calm manor.

What?

You heard me you bastard! Were roommates now. There is literally no avoiding each other. Now answer the fucking question Icy Hot!

I flinch a bit and nod.

It was fine I suppose. And you?

Itwas a drive

I nod and awkwardly ask.

How was your break?

It was a thing that happened.

I nod again.

And you?

It was fine

I lie through my teeth like its nothing. Bakugo nods and looks back down at his phone. I do the same. A little while later he gets up and leaves the room. No clue where to but it gives me a chance to unpack my more private items.

~Bakugos POV~

I got up, grabbed my ear buds, wallet and keycard and left for a run. Dumb Halfie is my fucking roommate So fucking annoying. I start to play Slipknot (Where my metal heads at?) and run of down the road not caring where I end up. I need to fucking think. Hes quiet, I guess. But hes friends with that fuckin Deku whom I want nothing to do with. And he seems like the nosy type and I have habits that I havent fully broken from middle school. Theyre much better now but still. I dont need him ratting me out. Especially since I barely got Shitty Hair to keep his mouth shut after having to pick me up the last time I went out and did some not so great stuff I run all the way to a coffee shop where I step in and pick up a water, paying for it and start my run back to the dorms for a workout. When I arrive, I enter the gym and immediately start to lift weights. A little while later Shitty Hair and Sparky walk in.

Hey Bakubro!

Fucking fuck off fuck wad.

Hes so mean to you Babe. Why do you even bother?

Cause hes my friend Kami!

Youre too nice to him Kiri.

Sparky kisses Shitty Hairs cheek.

Ack. Ew. Barf. Go be a couple where I cant see you two.

Youre only saying that cause your jealous and lonely Bakugo!

Shut up before I blow you up Dumbass!

They laugh before separating to do their workouts. I continue to workout even more pissed off than before. Me? Katsuki Bakugo? Lonely?! Hah. Thats a load of bullshitI think

~Todorokis POV~

Ive finished putting things away as I walk into the kitchen and grab a pre-provided apple from the pantry. I eat it and then grab my phone, wallet, key card and something else, going downstairs. I walk to a nearby park and sit on a bench pulling up my hood. Taking out a small rectangular container I pull out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a puff.

Its going to be one long school year

~Hello! I hope you enjoyed Ch. 2! As you can tell now, we both have different writing styles! Any chapters with notes signed as Kai will be from me! Ill be putting ___ s chapters with their username! I hope you enjoyed and until next time peace out! ~