Ch. 3

The next two or maybe more chapters will be wrote by me and i have made a name for you to call me by!! My name is Belle for you guys!! Okay!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!

Yo. This is Kai or Kay. Just to not confuse I'm busy over the weekend so chapters will be mostly written by Belle for the next couple of days. Love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todorokis POV

7:16 pm

The park

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the bench of the park now at my 4th cigarette a very bad habit that i have. Even if its a bad habit i dont care to break it. Its nice and calming to me. I put the cigarette out and as much as i want to i dont light another. I need to get back to the dorms. I get up with a heavy sigh as i begin to walk back making sure that i hide my cigarettes in my pocket until i could out them up somewhere relatively safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugous POV

7:19 pm

At the dorms

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get back to the dorms and notice that Todoroki isnt here. I dont give a damn about it as i take a shower and go to the kitchen. I look in the fridge and het some food out for me to eat. After i eat i turn around right as i hear the door open. As i turn around i see Todoroki walking in. "Where in the fucking hell were you?" I ask. That sounded like i care more than do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

Dorm room

7:25 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki and Bakugou were in their room silent. Neither were talking and it was a good thing to them. Todoroki was able to think and Bakugou could relax. Something like this had never happened before between the two.

"So. Ya never answered me. Where did you go?" Bakugou asked

"I dont wish to tell" Todoroki said in his normal monotone voice.

"Come on you bastard why wont you just fucking tell me where the hell you went" Bakugou said

"Would you stop calling me a bastard?" Todoroki asked

Bakugou groaned as he rolled onto his side to where he was facing the wall. Todoroki sighed as he felt himself needing a cigarette. He didnt want to take the chance of Bakugou noticing and getting mad at him though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!! I know this is kinda short but i am extremely out of ideas and tired cause my sleep schedule hates me lol. Anyway i hope you enjoyed!! The next chapter is gonna be by me also but i dont exactly know when Kay will post hers. Ok!! Bye!!!! ·Belle

I'm posting Belles chapters as I receive them and the next chapter from me, the release date is currently un determined as I'm with Family through Tuesday. I'll be online just writing takes a lot of focus I won't have over the next few days. Peace out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~