Ch.21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy some damn fluff. ~ Kai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bakugou's POV~

I wake up before Shoto the next morning. I look at his sleeping figure and sigh delicately. He's too precious to have what happened the other day happen. Sighing I rise and walk into the kitchen. After gathering the appropriate ingredients for the dish, I begin to prepare it.

Halfway through making the dish I hear I soft whine from the open bedroom door. Two minutes later a sleepy Sho wandered into the kitchen. I can tell out of the corner of my eye that he has a big throw blanket draped around him and his cat plush in one arm. He walks to me and presses his forehead into my back, consecutively wrapping his free arm around my waist.

"Hey beautiful." I whisper and he whines.

"Katsu I want up!~" He whines.

I chuckle softly and rub his hand that was now pressing on my chest softly with my free hand.

"I see. Well right now I'm making breakfast my little prince. Your gonna have to wait ok?"

I receive a whine "But Kaaaaat!~"

"But Kat nothing you." I say as I continue to cook.

After a little while I'm finished cooking. I've transported my sleepy boyfriend to the dining table. I plate us each two pieces of bacon and two pieces of french toast. I bring the plates to the table before going and retrieving the syrup and powdered sugar. After dressing up our french toast we eat. Though Sho insists that I feed him so I do just that. When we finished I do the dishes, immensely to Sho's protest. So much so that the second I finished and turned around he climbed into my arms. I chuckle and lift him up properly. I transport him into the small living room and sit on the couch with him.

"Mmm you're so cozy Katsu.~" He hums softly.

I blush and chuckle "I see."

He giggles softly and nuzzles into my neck. I play with his hair and receive a hum of contentment. After a little while he looks up with question in his eyes.

"Can we have a Disney marathon?" He asks

I smile "I don't see why not darling."

He grins and blushes softly. I get the remote and set things up. The first movie he chooses is 'The Incredibles'. I lay down facing the T.V. with my back to the back of the couch. Shoto does the same and presses his back into my chest. We watch movie after movie until my adorable prince falls asleep.