Ch. 14

So like imma just make em fight and get together next chapter Kay_the_warrior_ ·Belle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugous POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had snapped at Todoroki and it made me feel like shit but i hid it as i went into the livingroom and started to watch tv. 

Candy Cane ass was doing the dishes anyway. My mind began to drift to him. His hair. His eyes. His scar. His quirk.

His lips.

FUCK STOP THAT! I scream in my head. He didnt like me like that. I knew it. He couldnt. Could he?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did the dishes and sighed as my mind drifted to the hot headed pomeranian ((i have one of these and they are precious)). His hair. His ruby red eyes. His mean expression. His quirk.

His lips.

WHAT THE FUCK! I scream at myself as i snap myself out of the thoughts. Bakugou hated me. There was no way he would ever like me like that.

Was there?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eshima Hattori's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh as i get up out of the feild beside my house. I had finally got the courage to ask my mother about my unknown father but she snapped and we got into a fight so i left. 

I had went out to a feild near my house and stayed there til night. I want to know who my father is. 

As far as i know my quirk is the oddest of my family. My mothers family all have a mind control quirk.

I know nothing of my fathers quirk or his familys history. 

My quirk is 'True Intentions'. I can tell what someone really means easily but it isnt cause of the mind control.

I've always guessed my father had a telepathic quirk and thats where most of my abilities come from.

I get home and sigh as i go upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iris Cambles POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh as i sit against my rooms door. I was super bored so i decided to do something i really shouldnt.

I was gonna go into the past.

I was just bored and wanted to see what the past was like so i went and oh my god it is chaotic. 

No wonder no one talks about the past anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero Shins POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was out at the store cause i had to buy some things. As i walked out a saw a few kids using my car as a seat.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked one of them as i got over. It looked like he was trying to, not so secretly, break into my car.

"Nothing" A female says as she looks at me. 

I look at her and use my quirk.

"What are y'all doing?" I ask her again.

"We're trying to steal the car so we can go on the run from pro heros and cops" She says
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manahaki Churogamis POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh as i walk down the street extremely bored. It was a very boring day. Nothing exciting was going on. 

Well. Now it was.

I look at the town center and see a woman and a man in a fight. He takes out a phone and presses a button making the woman scream in pain.

I smirk to myself a bit. 

Here is where i come in.

I carefully walk over and make sure the guy doesnt see me before tapping the phone and it glitching out making him scream in pain this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So. I know i said when the contest ends i would only use one of your ocs but....they were all to good! So i added the 4 entries we got into the book! Have a nice day. I luv you all! ·Belle
~~~~~~~~~~~~