Ch. 20

Imma get this out but while we are under quarantine you better write more Kay_the_warrior_ ~Moon (formerly Belle)

-------------------------------

Smut

Panic Attack

Shotos POV

------------------------

I pant heavily as Bakugou is above me, pinning me down while kissing my neck and pulling of my clothing slowly

He wants to draw the moment out

He smirks as he looks to me and removes his own clothing "god you're beautiful" he whispers

I blush heavily and lean my head away to avoid his gaze

I moan softly as he begins to trail his hand down my waist and in between my thighs

·

I wake up with a loud gasp and look around in panic. That dream would have been pleasant if not for the occurrences of yesterday at the store

I get out of Bakugous arms and go to the bathroom while entering a panic attack. Why did this have to happen?

I gasp for air as i feel hot tears run down my face and i collapse to the ground

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya know what

Kai is going to

Finish this

Cause im lazy

And they need

To write for

This book as

Well~Moon

(Belle)

The salt is real lmao~Kai

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shaking at this point, holding my knees as my mind blank out and to thoughts of what that man did to me running through my mind. Things start to get all mixed up in my head making me think about what would've happened if Bakugou wasn't there. My mind goes all over the place to scenario after scenario runs through my mind and without my noticing I start to sob, my hand over my mouth and my knees to my chest as I shake violently.

________________

Bakugos POV

________________

I wake up to the sound of muffled sobs and sit up immediately once I notice Todoroki is gone. I hurry towards the bathroom and knock on the door lightly.

"Sho are you ok?" I ask, only getting a whimper in response. I bite my lip as i grow even more worried. "Shoto are you ok? It's Katsuki." I receive another whimper that flowed between sobs. "Can I come in?" I ask the other through the door. I get a barely audible yes as it was masked through sobs. I open the door and walk to him, kneeling in front of him. He was still sobbing, moving and hiding in my chest as he shakes violently. I gently pull him into my lap and rub his back gently.

"Nightmare?" I ask softly, receiving a no. After a second of thinking I realise what might be wrong and sigh, rubbing his back still, letting him let it out. After around an hour of sobbing he cries himself to sleep and I carry him to the bed, laying him down. After about a second he pulls me down and I hold him close to me, him having woken up just enough to notice i wasn't holding him anymore.