Ch. 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todorokis POV

9:45 pm

Dorm Rooms

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and notice Bakugou is asleep. Thats pretty much a good thing. He took the cigarette from me and it was the last one out of my last pack. Guess i need to get more. But....i do have other drugs that can substitute. 

I reach into my night stand and grab a bag of weed and my bon before i go to the bathroom. I light the weed on fire before i take a hit. 

It was relaxing even if i knew it was wrong. God it was wrong. This stuff is good though. Its not a bad addiction. Is it?

I sigh before i jump at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Oi you bastard! What're ya fucking doing in there?" Bakugou speaks through the door.

"Nothing!" I call as i exhale more smoke

"Really cause i smell smoke" Bakugou said as he growled a bit. 

"Really its none of yojr fuckimg buisness you dipshit! Why the hell cant you just leave me alone?" I yell getting mad.

"Come the fuck out here and say that goddamn shit to my face" Bakugou growls

I take a deep breath before i open the door and push him away "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SUCH AN ASS!" i yell

He looks at me with anger in his eyes before he quickly pins me to the wall (( ;) ))

"I DONT FUCKING GIVE A DAMN AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SAD ASS! IM AN ASS CAUSE I CAN BE AND YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING BASTARD WHO HAS DADDY ISSUES AND CANT GET HIS DAMN LIFE TO FUCKING STOP HANGING BY A FUCKING STRING AS YOU BECOME ANNOYING AS HELL WITH EVERY GODDAMN DAY THAT FUCKING PASSES!" ((Wow Bakugou...way to be gentle)) He yells. I look at him with wide eyes and heavy breathing. 

I go to speak but all that comes out is a shaky breath as i try to hold back a panic attack. Then the anger floods my body.

"YEAH? WELL AT LEAST MY FUCKIMG PARENTS ARE THERE FOR ME!? WHERE ARE YOURS? YOURE SUCH A SHITBAG ASSHOLE THAT THEY DONT GIVE A FUCKING SECOND SHIT ABOUT YOU!" I yell. ((Damn...thats harsh))

Bakugou growls before he roughly throws me to the ground and kicms me. He does this for a bit until im puking up blood. He steps over me and goes to the room before going in and locking the door.

I sit on the ground outside the bathroom and wipe my mouth. I sigh as i look at the sky.

What did i just do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugous POV

10:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I storm back to our room and i lock the door before i lay on my bed.

Holy shit. What did i just do?

I dont care about that Half~N~Half bastard right. Right?

I sigh as i get up and walk out of the room seeing him. I walk over and offer my hand "come on" i mumble

"What? You just hit me again" Todoroki said as he reluctantly took my hand. I pulled him up and he groaned in pain.

"Look man. Im sorry. I lost control of my anger and i didn't want to" I mumble not good at apologies.

"Yeah. I kinda had it coming" Todoroki whispered.

"Truce?"

"Truce"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! 560 words for that above part. Wow. I just had this idea pop up to me while i was drawing on my bed lol. Anyway! Imma write half of the next chapter and then Kay will finish it, then she will wrote chapter 7 herself and half of chapter 8 will be by her then the rest by me and the cycle repeats. Uh im rambling! Ok! Uh yeah. Bye!!!!!

·Belle

Yeah. Belle did a good job at summerizzinf this. Hope you enjoyed and peace.~Kai

~~~~~~~~~~~~