Ch.10

Ok! Here it is!! This is chapter 10! So i am using Snowy-falls idea of Todoroki trying to flirt then getting flustered and my online sister JunkoJamble pick up line. Thank you guys for these. Also!! The contest winner was picked by me and Kay_the_warrior_ at 11 pm on the 18th. The winner is @Greendragonqueen congrats!! Now everyone else did have great OCs but we chose theirs. ·Belle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki's POV
2 days after Ch.9 and 9.5
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit on my bed as i sigh softly. I was alone for now because Bakugou had left the dorms for a bit. He said he had to go somewhere. I dont know where he had went cause he wouldnt tell me. He just said he had to leave and went straight out of the door. He wasn't really at the dorm much. Not since he knew about me cutting. I would spend whatever time i didnt have with him smoking or cutting and even burning myself. I would also give myself frost bite. It would only anger Bakugou if he knew though.

I sigh as i take one last drag of my cigarette then put it out.

I sigh again as i just stare at the ceiling blankly. I had come to the term that i have a crush on Bakugou and that i was gay. I was hella gay. 

I heard the front door open then close. It was Bakugou. He came into the room and once he saw the cigarette i still had in my hand he pounced on me and pinned me down before taking it.

"What the actual fuck did i say about the god damn cigarettes" he asked as he looked at me.

His voice was soft and not how it normally was. It wasnt as loud as normal. It wasnt as aggressive as normal. It was...intriguing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugous POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had gotten home to notice Todoroki on his bed holding a non-lit but already smoked cigarette. What the hell?

I had told him not to do this anymore. 

I literally pounce on him and pin him to the bed before i took it away from him.

"What the actual fuck did i say about the god damn cigarettes" i said as i looked at him

I made my voice sound a bit diffrent so that he wasnt to scared. My voice was soft and it held care not aggression.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ya know. If i had a star for everytime you brightened my day id have a galaxy" Todoroki said without thinking. He barely got through saying you as he blushed heavily then shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle did really good with this chapter. I love it. - Kai

~~~~~~~~~~~~