Ch.4

Nobodys POV

8:45 PM

Dorm Room

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou had fallen asleep so 

Todoroki took this as the time he could use to light another cigarette. He pulled the box out of his pocket before grabbing one out of it and lighting it. As he put it to his lip he took a deep breath then let the smoke out immediantly relaxing him a bit. He took a few more puffs and he was soon into the 5th cigarette of his 3rd pack. God this was a terrible habit he had. He wouldnt break it but it was still a terrible habit he shouldnt keep. He had no clue how to stop this. He was just not able to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todorokis POV

8:45 pm

Dorm room

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I light the 6th cigarette out of my 3rd carton. Its never got like this before. I take a long drag from it before exhaling seeming to forget Bakugou in the room and that the smoke could possibly wake him up and that i would smell like smoke and so would the walls the whole day.  I sigh as i grab my headphones and my phone and play music. I smile softly as i take more puffs from the cigarette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugous POV

8:50 pm

Dorm rooms

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the smell of smoke radiating in the dorm room making my eyes widen as i thought the dorm was on fire. I look around and my eyes fix on the form of Todoroki sitting up in his bed. He looked like he had something but i couldnt tell what.

"Oi! You smell something burning?" I ask him

He looks over and quickly replies "i accidentally set something on fire. I got it under control" he replied as he took a deep breath.

What the hell is he doing?

"Oi Halfie are you alright? Ya seem a bit up tight" i say even if it makes me sound like i care more than i actually do. 

"Just fine" Todoroki replies simply before he takes another deep breath and thats when i see something red glowing in the room. 

"Hey Todoroki. Imma go put for a jog. Ill be back later" i say.

"Alright. Be safe, though you dont need nor want me telling you that" Todoroki mumbles.

I leave the dorms and instead of going for a jog i go to Sparkys and Shitty Hairs dorm. I knock on the door

"Hey you two better not be in there fucking on the couch or i blow you both up!" I shout

"Dude the fuck!? We are literally making food!" Shitty hair yells.

I open the door and look at them "so i have a bit of an odd question" i say

"Ask away" Sparky replies as he leans against the counter

"Hold do you know if someones lying to you?" I ask

"Hmm. They try to be WAY secretive" Shitty hair said. I nod before i leave back to mine and Todorokis dorm.

I walk into the room and freeze.

"Todoroki?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh im so happy about this!!!!! I really do like this part! Imma let Kay_the_warrior_ do the next part cause her writing style is WAY better than mine and she can add more detail than i can. So yeah! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the book! Go check out Kays other books cause she is awesome at writing! Bye bye for now ·Belle

I swear to All Might Belle is way to sweet. Like damn stop being so nice EnoracesBabyGirl . But ok like for real check them out please! Like honestly they're great. And also. This chapter was amazing. You did a great job uwu. Like said in Belles note I'm writing chapter five. Be ready for angst fuckers. Anywho I will see you all next time, peace out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~