Ch.9

Ahhh hi!!! So Kay started this chapter and they did awesome but the next chapter is gonna start off the flirting!!!!! Who should i make start the flirting off? Tell me in the comments of this part!!! Love you all!!! ·Belle

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bakugos POV~ 

I walk out of the bathroom after getting dressed into a simple black tank top and camo cargo pants. As I walk out of the bathroom i see Todoroki passed out in bed. 

"Lazy ass..." 

I leave the room and go into the kitchen. I'm making curry for dinner tonight. I'm going to be nice for once in my god damn life ((oh wowwwww)) and make the icy dumbass I now live with some too. I get out ingredients and start to cook. I sing quietly to myself as I chop vegetables and season the curry sauce. I hear footsteps as I prepare some chicken for the curry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Your turn Belle. Lets see where she takes this. Also, without being able to make the full chapter I wasn't sure where to end so here you are. ~ Kai. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As i turn around i see Halfie looking at me through his bangs and sleepy eyes. Shit...thats actually kinda hot. WHAT THE FUCK BAKUGOU STOP THINKING THIS SHIT!?!?! I yell to myself.

"Oi what're ya doin?" I ask as i turn myself back to the food ((anyone else read that as like a pirate voice or was it just me?))

"Hmm...i dont know" Todoroki whispered as he weakly sat at the table

"Are you alright?" I ask noticing how weak he seems

"Huh....oh um yeah" Todoroki whispered. He didnt look okay. He was pale and sweaty.

I went over to him as the food was now ready "you clearly aren't" i said as i glared at him

Todoroki sighed as he looked at me his eyes dull "im fine" he answered weakly. I almost didnt hear him. 

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and felt light headed once more. 

I hated these feelings but i guess i was used to it now. I have done this stuff before. 

I get up and go out to the kitchen as i smelt food. I see Bakugou making food and go over to him.

"Oi what're ya doin?" Bakugou asked ((STILL READING THIS IN A GODDAMN PIRATE VOICE!!!))

"Are you alright?"  Bakugou asks noticing how weak i must seem

"Huh....oh um yeah" i whispered. I honestly didnt look okay. I knew i was pale and sweaty.

Bakugou cane over to me as the food was now ready "you clearly aren't" He said as he glared at me

I sighed as i looked at him my eyes dull "im fine" i answered weakly. I almost didnt hear myself so he probably didnt either.

Bakugou growled softly "what did you do?" He asked

I didnt answer as i didnt feel like telling him. I couldnt. Not that he would care anyway.

"Todoroki answer me!" Bakugou said. His voice sounded so soft. And so calmi ng. Like i could tell him anything with no worries in the world.

I sighed before i rolled up my hoodie sleeve to show the bleeding cuts. 

Bakugous eyes widened as he looked at me "what in the hell made you do this!?!" He asked

I didnt answer him cause honestly. I had no clue what made me do it. 

But why was he so caring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so next chapter i will add some fluff and flirting but i need you guys' help!! Who should be the one to flirt? Vote here. Just comment a check on who you think!!

Bakugou?

Todoroki?

~~~~~~~~~~~~