Ch. 15

So, heres the scene they get together in. So Imma do the fight and leave Kay to do the fluff. And yes, Kay they can kiss lol. ·Belle

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugous POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch when I noticed Todoroki get done with the dishes. I sigh heavily as I keep my attention on the TV. Well thats before he comes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I look at Bakugou and notice him watching TV. I finish the dishes and he seems to notice but he keeps his gaze onto the screen. I walk over to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki gently reached and grabbed the remote before turning the tv off and irritating the already mad hot head.

"Oi what the hell!" Bakugou yells as he looks at Todoroki.

"I want to talk about what happened last night" Todoroki says as he looks at Bakugou and throws the remote somewhere else.

"I told you to just not fucking mention it" Bakugou growls as the other boy. The boy he loves.

"But I am. I want to talk about it!" Todoroki says as he seems to grow a bit annoyed.

"WELL I FUCKING DONT!" Bakugou yells as he looks at Todoroki growing even madder than earlier.

Todoroki didnt budge but he did flinch as Bakugou yelled at him. "Well I want to. Did you mean what you said?" He asks completely pissing the other off.

Bakugou moves forwards and swiftly but harshly pins Todoroki to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so Kay may start the fluff now. You can do anything but smut with em this part. They can kiss. Make out. Just NO FORM OF SMUT......yet ;) so here ya go Kay! Do your magic! ·Belle

I love writing fluff so getting to right get together fluff made me giggle my head off. Get together fluff is one of my favorite kinds of fluff. u^u ~ Kay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugos POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swiftly and harshly pin Todoroki to the wall with a glare clear in my features. He gasps a bit from the impact.

"Is what true Todoroki?! What the fuck do you want from me, eh?!"

"Did you mean anything nice you said to me?! Not only last night but throughout the past few days?!"

I feel my face redden from both anger and embarrassment. Todoroki looks kinda pissed

"Of course I fucking did you dumbass! When have I ever lied for my own amusement?! And what about you? With your pick-up line a couple days ago?!"

"Of course I meant it! Even though youre an ass you make my life a little more bearable!"

"And why the fuck is that?!"

"Because you fucking dumbass, I love you!! OK?! Are you happy?! I love you!! Now let me fucking go!!"

Todoroki shouts and tries to get away from me. My eyes widen. I quickly fix his arms above his head to keep him in place on the wall I had pinned him too.