Chapter 1-Calypso

A/N: Hey! So this is my fanfiction that I'm co-writing with Percabeth243. She's writing Calypso/Leo's POV, I'm writing Nico/Will's POV, and we switch off for Percy's POV. Hope you enjoy! (Most chapters will be longer than this btw)

He came for me. Just like he promised. There he was, that scrawny, Latino kid, spiraling down towards my beach. And I was ready. He explained the war with Gaea and how he died. That part was very confusing. After we got ready and in the sky, we set down in New Jersey. Kind of ghetto. We decided to stay the night in an abandoned farm.

"Hey sunshine, 5 star hotel comin' up on your right!" Leo said.

"How big do you think their swimming pool is?" I joked.

"Sorry sunshine," Leo said, "this hotel doesn't even have room service."

"Don't call me sunshine!" I warned.

"Alright sunshine!" He mused. I grumbled and ignored him.

When we landed, Leo popped a breath mint in his mouth and began to work on Festus. I got out some supplies from my suitcase and started to cook up dinner. I tried to feed Leo some screws. He didn't think it was very funny.

"I work with screws," he chided, waving his wrench in front of my face. "I don't eat them."

"Jeez," I groaned. "Just trying to have some fun!"

"I'm gonna be hungry once I'm done working, and I'm gonna want a taco." He said.

"Yes, your Royal majesty!" I said sarcastically.

The next day, we'd head for Camp Half-Blood.