Chapter 7-Leo

Leo:

Calypso looked miserable. I couldn't stand it. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"What's a phone?" She asked miserably. Oh jeez, I thought. not off to a good start.

"Um, well, a phone is a handheld machine used to contact people," I explained. "Sometimes used for entertainment."

"Like iris messaging?" She asked hopefully.

"That would be FaceTime." I said. She groaned and put her head in her hands.

" I was so sure I was gonna fit in here." I put my hand on her back and kissed her cheek.

"Come on," I said. "Let's find you a place to stay."

"Can I stay with you?" She asked. "I don't feel comfortable enough around the other campers, yet."

"Sure," I said. "I'll sleep on the floor."

"That would hardly be necessary." She replies. I smirk and we walked hand in hand to bunker 9. As soon as we got all her stuff set up, someone knocked on the door.

"We're having a baking competition, girls vs. boys," said RED(Rachel Elizabeth Dare). "Which means WE get Calypso!" Calypso beamed. She was glad somebody else wanted her too. Not that I wouldn't have been enough, but it's always good to feel wanted. I would know.

"Awesome!" She said. I was so happy to see her smile. I was excited about the competition. Rachel explained it would take place on Wednesday! So...tomorrow!

A/N- Who do you think is going to win? Boys or girls?