Chapter 6-Percy

I rushed to get ready and ran out of my cabin. It was just starting to get light out, so nobody was there to see me.

I get to the perimeter and I see my mom, for the first time in months. Her face lit up when she saw me and I ran out to hug her. She hugged me back tightly and I felt her tears wetting my neck. I felt my own burn in the back of my eyes.

"Percy, don't ever scare me like that again! Paul and I were worried sick about you! We-" she let out another sob. "We thought you might never come back!"

"I'll always come back to you Mom," I replied.

We stayed like that for who knows how long, but it was so good to see my mom again. I never wanted to let go.

Eventually we split apart and I smiled down at her. "Guess what Mom?"

"What?"

"Annabeth and I are going to finish high school here in New York then go to New Rome for college!"

"Oh sweetie," she said. "I'm so proud of you!" She hugs me again.

I pull back and turn towards the other side of Half-Blood Hill, where there's a lot of commotion. I see a mechanical dragon. Leo! He's alive!

"Mom, I'll come home at the end of the summer. Tell Paul hi. I love you!"

I run towards it and see Leo talking and laughing with some other campers, including Jason, Piper and Annabeth.

When I get there, I see someone slightly behind Leo. Wait a second...that's Calypso! How did he get her away from her island?

"Hey Perce!" Leo called. "Miss me?"

I grinned. "Totally." I clapped him on the back and saw Calypso staring at me with wide eyes. I smiled at her a bit.

"Oh, guys, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Calypso," Leo said. Everybody stared at her with wide eyes and she waved shyly at everyone.

Chiron, who had just come up, turned to look at me. I shook my head, a signal to not say anything. I don't want everybody to know about me going to Calypso's island, especially now that Leo is her boyfriend and I have a girlfriend of my own.

Speaking of my girlfriend, Annabeth came up to me and took my hand. She smiled at me and I smiled weakly back. Her smile faded as she took in my pale face and weak smile. She could obviously tell something was wrong.

"What is it, Seaweed Brain? And don't tell me it's nothing, because I won't believe you."

I sighed. "You know the myth about Calypso?" She nodded. "Okay, and remember when we had a quest in the Labyrinth and I disappeared for a while?" She nodded again. "Well, I went to Calypso's island, Ogygia. I explained everything that happened there while Annabeth silently listened to me.

"Please don't kill me," I said after I finished, only partially joking.

Annabeth chuckled. "It's okay, Seaweed Brain. I know you don't like her anymore." I sighed in relief.

"Do you want to talk to her?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh gods no," I answered. "Not yet."

She linked her hand with mine. "Okay. But you'll have to do it sooner or later."

I sighed, because I knew it was true. I decide to talk to Calypso tomorrow, after some of the shock of seeing her and Leo wears off.

A/N-hehe Calypso and Percy awkwardness