Why in Manali?

Treatment was going on...

Roli was walking here & there outside the ICU...

She was not even sure who he is to inform his family...

She was also not interested to leave him just like that and go home too...

Even if she goes to home.. her mind will be in the hospital only thinking what might have happened to him...

After long.. Doctor came out of the ICU...

Roli; Doctor.. how is he...

Doctor: More external injuries.. which we treated and put bandages... He got mild crack on his leg.. which is also treated and bandage is put... But...

Roli: But what doctor???

Doctor: Actually... he got injury on head... 

Roli: Oh!!! what will happen doctor... if head is injured...

Doctor: Its not too deep and no need for operations.. But it might have created effect in some or other way is my doubt... What effect that can be understood only when he get back his conscious...

Roli: Is he still unconscious...

Doctor: Yes he is... he is also given medicines.. so he will be sleeping till morning... He may get back his conscious by Morning.. by the way are you his relative...

Roli: No Doctor.. i was there in the accident spot... thats why i bring him in my car itself...

Doctor: Oh ok.. good you were there & bring him on time to give treatment...

Roli: It was fortunate doctor... I was on the way to my house... even if this happened after 5 minutes.. i might have been inside house...

Doctor; Anyway.. i am leaving... you can even go home and come in the morning to see...

Roli: Thanks Doctor...

Roli started from hospital and went to her guest house...

Its already midnight and she didn't even had dinner...

But she didn't even think of dinner and her mind was full of his concern...

She dont know why.. but she badly wish him not to get any bad effect because of this injury...

Roli tried to sleep in the bed...

But only turned sides and was unable to even close her eyes...

Then she started walking here & there without knowing the reason of the restlessness...

She sat on the sofa and drink some water...

Roli was thinking.. what happened to me...

Why i am so much tensed...

Is it because the accident happened in front of my eyes..

She was not getting any clarity... 

IN various thoughts.. Roli slept leaning on the sofa itself...

But in a while.. Sunrays entered into the room through the windows and hit her face...

Roli wake up...

She rushed to fresh up and get ready...

She went to hospital to check his condition...

That is when he was shifted to normal ward...

She enquired about room details and rushed to that room...

He was on the bed still unconscious while his hands & legs were with bandages... for the external injuries and mild crack leg was having big bandage on the foot...

Roli got tears on seeing his condition...

IN a while... he slowly opened his eyes...

Then looked around...

Roli seeing him opening his eyes rushed towards him...

ROli: Are you ok??? 

The guy was looking around again & again to understand where he is...

He tried to move his hand...

Roli; Dont move your hand or legs.. you got injuries... 

He down his face to look at his hands & legs with bandages...

Guy; But why i got all these bandages??? 

Roli: You meet with accident.. thats why you got bandages...

Guy: Accident??? Which place i am???

Roli: You are in one of the best hospital in Manali...

GUy: Manali??? why i came to Manali???

Roli: Why means??? how do i know??? 

Guy; By the way.. who are you???

Roli: I am Roli.. i came for summer holidays to our guest house.. yesterday night you meet with accident near my house.. i bring you here to hospital and you are getting your conscious just now...

Guy; Oh... but i dont remember why i came to Manali??? i was in Delhi...

Roli: YOu were in Delhi???

Guy: Yes... it was my birthday & i was celebrating happily with my parents... now how come i am in hospital.. that too in Manali???

Roli was confused...