I will be left alone

Siddhant was unable to believe what is he seeing...

His parents photo with string...

Siddhant: How is this possible.. no no... this cant happen...

He rushed towards the photo and pulled out the string and throw it on the floor...

ROli got tensed about his legs first and he need to be handled...

She ran behind him and hold him...

ROli: Siddhant.. you forgot you got crack on your leg... come & sit...

Roli tried to bring him back to sofa...

Siddhant; Roli.. my life is shown as cracked while you are telling about the crack on my leg.. 

He got tears...

Roli; Siddhant.. relax.. come...

Roli made him sit on the sofa and gave some water to him...

Gardener; Babu.. you cried enough for this already... you have crossed these already...

Siddhant; How come kakka when i dont remember anything... this is some new news for me... how can i digest...

Gardener; You did all the last rituals...

Siddhant: Please stop it.. stop it.. i dont want to hear anything.. i dont want.. i wish nothing like that happened...

Roli hold Siddhant hand...

Roli; Siddhant relax Siddhant.. whatever happened is gone.. now lets see what to do further...

Siddhant; Roli.. how can i Roli...

Roli; I can understand.. i dont tell its easy for you.. but we got no other way other than passing this and go.. please...

Siddhant got tears...

He lean on her shoulder...

He started crying on her shoulder...

Gardener: I cant see him crying.. i will be there in garden.. if you need my help.. do tell me...

He went out...

Roli wrapped her hand around him...

She caress his back and console him...

Roli: Relax Siddhant.. relax... 

Siddhant; Why this is faced by me Roli.. if i faced all these grief already.. then why God made me to loss my memory and face the grief again like new...

Roli; I agree Siddhant.. but what to do.. we need to face only right...

Siddhant; What can i face without my parents in this world...

Roli; I am here for you Siddhant... i dont know how you faced when it happened.. but now... i am here for you... hand in hand.. shoulder in shoulder... you understand...

Siddhant; Thanks Roli.. Thank you so much...

Roli; Siddhant.. thanks between us... Come on man.. relax...

Siddhant took some more time on her shoulder to come back to normal...

Roli gave some more water and relaxed him...

Roli; Are you ok now???

Siddhant; Yes.. and i am left with no other option too...

Tear tried to come again...

Roli; No more tears ok.. i agree its very big tragedy which you faced in your life.. and now because of this memory you are facing it again.. that too you dont even remember what might have happened to them.. let me tell you what happened which kakka told me...

Roli explained whatever gardener told her...

Siddhant; It shows i am left all alone...

Roli: Alone!!! not any more.. Roli is there for you.. you got it...

Siddhant nod his head as acceptance...

Siddhant; But Roli.. you need to go to your house. then i will be left alone only right...

Roli; No Siddhant... i too cant stay away from you... i will talk to my parents to arrange our marriage immediately...

Siddhant; Wish it happens and you be the soul of my life ROli...

Roli; I am Siddhant.. dont worry...

Roli think for a while...

Roli: Siddhant.. come lets go to my house and talk to my parents...

Roli hold Siddhant hand and came out of house...

Roli: Kakka we are going out now.. keep the house locked till we return.. 

Gardener; Sure...

Roli & Sidhant get into the car...

Roli started driving towards her house...