Meeting Creditors and Bankers

Creditors meeting...

All assembled in the conference room of Bharatwaj industries...

Meeting started...

Siddhant; Welcome to all... i have got the list with me for the amount we need to pay to all of you... in this file...

He showed the file...

Siddhant; I called you everyone to just request to give us some time to settle that amount...

Creditor: Some more time.. are you kidding!!! do you remember you conducted this like meeting already & asked for time.. but what happened.. did you managed to settle.. then why called for meeting again...

Siddhant; Please understand... without giving sometime.. it becomes very difficult to settle it...

Creditor2: No.. we cant wait anymore.. we already wait for months...

Creditor3; Not only that.. for even making payment to us.. you need to have money.. which you dont have right now is well known to us...

Creditor4: How he can even get money when none of the biz is with him... 

One by one almost all creditors started giving such comments only...

Siddhant looked at Roli...

Roli expressed.. she will handle...

She got up from the chair and came in front of everyone and stood beside Siddhant...

Roli; Siddhant.. i will handle this.. you please sit. you should not strain your leg...

Siddhant sat on the chair...

All were wondering who she is...

Roli; Let me introduce myself.. i am Mrs. Bharatwaj... Roli Siddhant bharatwaj...

Creditors looked at each other...

Roli; Yes.. we got married and i am his legal wife...

Creditors; Oh ok.. Congrats...

Roli: Thanks... now coming to the point...

All looked at her what she is going to talk...

Roli: I can very well understand all your concern.. yes we agree.. we dont have money.. yes we agree we dont have biz which we were handling earlier.. but at the same time...

Roli gave sharp look at everyone..

Roli; You all know right.. Mr. Rajender Bharatwaj who was handling the company died in an accident...

Creditors; Yes we know...

Roli; SO now just very shortly Mr. Siddhant have taken charge & he need time to get into the job and get it done...

Creditor: But we dont see any positivity. thats the problem...

Roli: You will see it is what i wish to tell...