Roli's resignation

Roli & Siddhant reached home...

Roli went near his parents photo...

Roli; When i meet Siddhant.. he was having 2 concerns.. one is your death & another biz... 

Siddhant came behind her hearing those...

Roli; First i did my best to get the biz back and its done.. now i made the culprit who was reason behind your accident to go behind bars...  

She told in pride...

Roli; My mission of bringing back color to life of Siddhant is done.. i did it.. with blessings of you.. i wish he get success more & more... 

She told looking at him...

Roli; Now my job is done.. already he feels me as disturbance in the office... so i am going to give my resignation from the post of Joint MD.. i am giving this in front of you both...

She gave the paper to Siddhant...

Roli; Now i will be at home doing my duties as daughter in law of this house... anyway.. he didn't recognised me as his wife yet... Hope he dont have concern to be as your daughter in law at this house...

Telling this Roli went inside kitchen to prepare dinner...

Siddhant was shocked hearing that...

Siddhant looked at the resignation paper she gave him...

He rushed towards kitchen...

Siddhant; Roli... why are you resigning from office...

Roli; Siddhant... i told right.. i dont want to be disturbance to you...

Siddhant; But...

Roli; No.. its not looking nice you know.. and now there is no need of me in the office too.. i believe you can handle then why should i come as hindrance...

Siddhant; Roli...

Roli; Shall i prepare aloo side dish today???

She changed the topic and continued her cooking...

Siddhant came out of kitchen...

The feeling that she wont be coming to office anymore was hurting him somewhere...

But how can he compel her now... its Siddhant who always showed not ok with her presence...

They had dinner in silence...

After dinner.. Roli came to bed and closed her eyes...

While Siddhant was not even interested to close his eyes...

He turned towards her & was gazing at her...

He was turning sides without getting sleep...

in some or other way.. he was unable to digest.. she wont be coming to office anymore...

Next day...

Siddhant got ready for office...

He went near Roli who was sitting in the sofa without getting ready for office...

Sidhant: Roli... why you decided not to come to office suddenly.. are you angry with me???

He enquired...

Siddhant; Roli.. its you who bring back everything to today's condition.. then why you wont come...

He puzzled...

Siddhant; Roli.. You deserve to handle everything in the office Roli...

He clarified...

ROli; No Siddhant.. i too think for long and decided..  thats why i gave my resignation too..

Siddhant; What this resignation got to do with us...

He tear the paper into pieces and throw it...

Roli; Siddhant.. what you want to do now???

Siddhant: Come to office ROli... 

Roli; But you only not interested all these days...

Siddhant; But i am only calling you to come right.. please...

Roli; But you were not even ready to take me with you in your car... you know being pregnant women.. i dont want to drive and come...

Siddhant; No need for you to drive..ok... i will take you in my car...

Roli; But why??? 

Siddhant; because.. i want you to come to office.. thats why... you got it...

Roli; Really...

Siddhant; Yes.. i only wish you to come to office.. please come yaar...

He requested her...

Roli; Just 5 minutes...

Roli got ready and came in 5 minutes...

Roli & Siddhant get into the car...

Siddhant with a smile drive towards their office...

Roli smiled...