Nothing remembered by me

Siddhant was unable to believe anything...

In fact how he can.. when his memory only says her as his enemy's daughter...

May be she is telling lie...

But.. all these photos.. its not seems to be fake...

Her tears.. its not seems to be artificial...

He went out of the room...

He didn't locked her inside as she told...

Instead went out of the house...

He rushed towards gardener...

Siddhant; Kakka...

Gardener; Yes babu... 

Siddhant; Kakka.. after my parents died.. you remember i told everyone to go...

Gardener; Yes i do...

Siddhant; Then i went out of station...

Gardener; Babu.. does this mean.. you remembered all these...

Siddhant; remembered means??? what are you talking???

Gardener; Babu.. you forgot after your birthday whatever happened all these days...

Siddhant; What???

Gardener; Yes babu... after you went from here... you return with Roli beti...

Siddhant; Oh.. kakka can you explain me whatever happened...

Gardener explained whatever happened after that...

Siddhant was unable to believe whatever told...

He sat on the bench in the garden with shock..

Gardener; Without her... i dont know how you might have came out of everything.. now you got back your memory.. she might have become happy...

He told and moved away...

Siddhant was remembering whatever told by gardener...

Siddhant; How can this happen... no.. i need to check more.. let me talk to manager...

Sdidhant look for his mobile and took it from his pocket...

Sdidhant; What is this phone.. where is mine.. 

He lost his mobile in the accident and whatever he has was gift from Roli...

Anyways.. he dialed manager number...

Siddhant; Manager Sir...

Manager: Yes Sir... 

Siddhant; What is the position of company now???

Manager: What sir.. you are asking as if coming from long leave.. you just left office by evening...

Siddhant; Please tell me.. What creditors are telling for their payment...

Manager: What payment sir.. we cleared everything and we are making payment on time now...

Siddhant; What??? but we were not having money.. we were not having biz...

Manager: its all old story... what happened to you sir.. why are you talking as if hearing everything new...

Siddhant; yes it is.. can you help me in telling whatever happened after we were in trouble...

Manager explained Siddhant whatever steps taken by Roli & how they came out of everything successful...

Manager: She was efficient enough.. i was also thinking.. how she will work for us when she is daughter of our competitor.. but she proved right... she always told her as wife of MD of Bharatwaj industries.. not as daughter of Divedi industries.. she is great...

Siddhant: Ok thanks...

Siddhant disconnected the line...

Siddhant was thinking.. Does this mean.. whatever Roli told is true???

Does this mean.. i was in memory loss in the accident and got back my memory now...

because of that i lost the memory of whatever happened in between days...

OMG.. what a strange situation i am...

i lost the memory of those days of life which is important to anyone...

I fall in love with her.. i married her...

I lived with her... she is pregnant...

But nothing is remembered by me...

On the other hand... My company was in loss...

Loans are cleared... creditors paid.. got back customer..

Rewarded with award... 

But nothing is remembered by me...

Over and above... i dont have any feelings for the girl who is behind all these...

I am able to see her as just an enemy...

Siddhant lay down on the bench closing his eyes