Siddhant loves Roli all over again

Roli came to office.. still she started marking the mail on her name to Siddhant to attend...

Even when department people came to discuss with Roli...

Roli; Please talk about this with MD... 

She diverted to Siddhant...

Siddhant noticed everything and was wondering why Roli is doing like that...

But due to heavy work at office.. he was unable to ask anything to Roli...

When Roli & Siddhant get into the car to return...

Siddhant; Roli.. are you still angry on me...

Roli; I was never angry on you Siddhant...

Siddhant; Then why are you diverting all the works to me in the office...

Roli; You are MD of the company.. then is it not right you handle those...

Siddhant; But Roli. those were handled by you all these days.. why you want me to handle now...

Roli; Because i wanted you to handle...

Siddhant; This shows though you accepted to come to office as i asked.. you are slowly moving away from works...

Roli: Not that Siddhant...

Siddhant; Then what else???

Roli; Siddhant.. did you forgot i am pregnant...

Siddhant; of course i know...

Roli: In few months.. i need to take rest any way as due date will be nearing.. then after child birth also no one is there to take care of us.. i need to take care.. then how can i come to office... thats why i am making you to handle everything from now itself... i will help you till i can then later you only need to handle...

Siddhant though heard everything told by her.. her words like they dont have anyone to take care struck on his mind...

He slightly got tears...

Siddhant; Roli... why are you telling no one is there to take care.. i am here for taking care right...

Roli: you really think so Siddhant...

Siddhant; Of course Roli... 

Roli; Very happy to hear Siddhant.. I was thinking all these days that i am sticking to you with the name of wife though you didn't recognize it... 

She told looking at him...

Roli; You know.. i quit my house too and i got no other place too Siddhant to go if you throw me out of the house as you dont remember me...

Siddhant; Roli... 

He stopped the car with a jerk on hearing that...

Siddhant; Roli.. what are you talking??? i agree i didn't accept you as my wife as i dont remember us loving each other or marry each other.. i dont have any remembrance about any such.. but i never thought of throwing you out after knowing you are my wife...

Roli; Thanks for that Siddhant...

She said with tears...

Siddhant with little upset face continued in the car towards their house...

Roli changed to casuals and went to prepare dinner...

Siddhant remembered whatever moments they faced together after he got back his memory...

How good she is...

She went to length of putting her own father behind bars...

She worked so hard for his company growth...

She love him so much and throw everyone else from her life for him...

If he cant recognise her love... 

if he cant realise her affection...

Then what sort of man he is...

He scold himself...

But does he has feeling for her... to accept her...

Yes he does... if not then why he felt bad when she denied to come to office...

if not then why he felt bad seeing her in tears...

if not then why he feels some sort of rights on her...

Is it just because he married her which is not even on his remembrance...

No.. its all out of love...

Yes.. Siddhant loves Roli.. all over again...

Siddhant smiled...