my husband selection is not bad

Roli & Siddhant return home...

Roli was preparing dinner while they heard calling bell sound...

Siddhant was shocked to see police who told about the truth to Siddhant came home...

Siddhant: COme in Sir... you have come home all the way.. please sit...

Police sat in the chair...

Police; Yes.. your wife only called me to come home...

Roli; Yes Siddhant.. i only called Sir...

Siddhant; OH ok...

Siddhant was wondering why she called...

Roli came with tea cups and gave Police, Siddhant & took one for her..

After having tea...

Roli: Sir... he told about the truth happened about his parents death...

Police: Yes.. i only told him though we are helpless to do anything about it...

Roli: But why sir??? why cant we do anything about it...

Police: Becasue higher officials are paid and they are not ready to take any aciton...

Roli; If they are not taking action for some cost then they will take action for some cost too right...

Police as well as Siddhant were shocked...

Police: You mean.. you will pay to bring truth outside...

Roli: yes Sir.. when someone pay and shut the mouth of law then why cant we pay and open the mouth...

Police: But they should accept...

Roli: Why not Sir??? you arrange for a meeting with them.. rest i will handle...

Police: Sure...

He contacted higher officials and told Roli want to talk to them on the case...

ON telling its regarding payment to them... they agreed to meet the same day in their house itself...

Like committed they came to Bharatwaj house that late evening...

Roli; Sir... i got proof that his parents died not due to accident.. but it was planned murder...

They showed themselves like shocked...

Roli; Yes sir.. i know.. with that proof i can go till highest level possible and get the case open myself.. but i dont want that to happen with someone else.. instead wish you all open the case and bring the truth out...

'But it was accident only...;'

Roli: Sir.. what sir.. even after telling i got proof you are telling the same.. even i know who did that.. Mr. Jamanlal of Divedi industries right...

All were shocked...

Roli; You all wonder how i know.. as i am his  daughter only... thats why i know the truth...

All looked at Roli...

Roli; Now i wish the truth to come out and whatever you all expect can ask openly...

They open their mouth asking for their required amount...

Roli agreed...

All agreed to take necessary actions and went out...

As the cost agreed were good enough.. they work on it immediately...

They reopen the case and arrested Jamanlal as murderer... 

They produced the proof they collected earlier as proof they got suddenly and did everything...

Jamanlal was produced on court... Where he was sentenced to jail...

Jamanlal was taken towards the police van while Roli went near him...

Roli; Pappa.. finally truth won... and you got the punishment for the mistake you did...

She told and turned towards Siddhant...

Roli: Lets go...

She told and rushed towards their car...

Siddhant filled with all surprise went behind her and get into the car...

Siddhant didn't start the car and was in deep thinking...

Roli; Siddhant.. what happened...

Siddhant; Thanks ROli...

Roli; Thanks for what???

Siddhant; You didn't even think him as father and did your best  in proving him guilt and finally made the truth prevail...

Roli; Its my duty Siddhant...  i neither allowed him to affect our biz when i came to know about it nor i will allow him to play with law hiding his blunder and roam around... he deserve it for what he did...

Siddhant; I am surprised seeing you...

Roli; You know with all these surprises only my husband started loving me and married me... you should agree.. his selection is not bad...

She said with a wink while Siddhant smiled...

Siddhant started driving towards their home...