I am ready to wait

Roli who was in tears got up...

She looked around for Siddhant and found him missing...

She got up and came out of the room...

Roli: Siddhant.. Siddhant...

She went around in search of him...

But no trace of him anywhere in the bathroom or kitchen or hall or his parents room or anywhere...

She came out of the house towards garden...

After searching here & there...

Yes.. finally she saw him in the bench of the garden...

She rushed towards him...

She touch his hand... which was kept covering his face...

Roli; Siddhant.. why are you here in the garden.. come inside the house and have dinner...

She called him with love...

Siddhant swiftly moved his hand away and sat on the bench...

Roli now realised... he is unable to accept her touch...

Roli; Siddhant.. you still doubt whether i am your wife???  

No expression...

Roli: you still think me as your enemy???

No reply...

Roli: You still wish to kill me...

No response...

Roli sat beside Siddhant and hold his hand...

Roli; Siddhant.. i left everything for you and came to you... you are my everything... 

Siddhant who was neither able to accept her touch nor her talk swiftly took his hand from her hold...

He got up from there and stood few feet away...

Siddhant; I am sorry.. i just talk to gardener and manager in the office...

Roli: Oh.. what they said...

Siddhant: They said whatever happened all these days.. 

Roli; Did you trust atleast after that.. your actions.. doesn't tell so...

Siddhant; Its not matter of trust now.. may be what you are telling is right.. may be what they are conveying me right.. i dont deny...

Roli: Then...

Siddhant; You just keep you in my position and think... you know how much i lost because of your father...

Roli: I know...

Siddhant; More than you know... i have faced myself.. i lost my parents.. when i went to office after handling such a tragedy.. i found complete biz is messed up... i lost my customers... i was unable to make payment to creditors... all started shouting at me.. i was not knowing the way to get it back to normal.. The only way shown by the banker was to pledge this house.. which i was not interested with.. i realised.. i am going to loss everything.. Creditors were about to proceed legally.. they will take this house as well for their payment.. when i was like lost everything.. over and above the policeman told your father is the reason for my parents death.. you know how i was in that point.. i felt like pushed to end of the point blocking all the way to come forward...