I will just die by your words

Roli with tear filled eyes joined her hands in front of him...

Roli; Siddhant... you are not killing your enemy daughter... you are going to kill your wife.. you are going to kill the child which is inside my womb...

Siddhant; What are you blabbering... how is this possible... 

Roli; It is Siddhant... i am not blabbering... i am your wife.. trust me...

Siddhant; I know you are daughter of that man only and knows the way to fool others...

Roli: Siddhant.. how can i fool you... Come with me...

Roli hold his hand and took him inside their room...

There she show the photos which they hang on the walls...

Roli; Did you see these... 

Siddhant with shock looked around...

Siddhant; I cant believe this... you are trying to fool me only...

Roli hold his collar...

Roli; Siddhant.. i am trying to fool you... No Siddhant... i have become fool with all of you... 

She got tears...

Roli; My father hide his real face and fool me.. and you...

She point him...

Roli; I might have took care of my own jobs and lead my life... if i didn't see you meet with that accident...

He was looking at her confused...

Roli; I was fool to admit you in the hospital... i was fool to give treatment... I was fool to oppose my parents and marry you.. i was fool to take the responsibility of your company and bring it back... i was fool to work hard hand in hand to get this award...

She showed the photo of award winning which they took together...

Roli; I was fool to give myself to you... i was fool to you to carry your child... while you...

She shook him holding his shoulder...

Roli; You failed to realise your soul mate and came to kill for what my father did... what you want Siddhant.. you want me to die...

She got tears...

Roli; I was working for your life and you want me to die.. well.. i am ready for that... But not now...

She looked into his eyes...

Roli; I wont go anywhere.. i will be inside this room only.. you keep me locked inside this room.. you go to Manali and enquire in the hospital what happened to you... you ask your gardener kakka what happened to you.. you go to your office and ask your staffs what happened to you.. 

She told in confidence...

Roli; After that.. if you think.. i am your enemy... there is no need for that knife to kill me.. i will just die by your words that i am your enemy...

She went down on her knees and started crying...

Siddhant was standing speechless...