Husband buy for me

Roli got up and looked at Siddhant who was sleeping beside her keeping the pillow in the middle...

It seems like he kept the pillow like a wall between them...

Roli smiled...

Roli forward her hand & hold his hand which was kept on the pillow...

She took his hand and kept on her cheeks...

Roli; Siddhant... you hesitate to touch your Roli... you keep pillow between us.. we were not away even when we were strangers.. Do you know that... We shared bed before marriage while you are hesitating now.. see how the fate is playing with us...

Roli slightly got tears...

Roli: But i wont give up... i believe you will accept me one day...

She took his hand near her lips & kissed...

She kept back his hand on the pillow...

She went to take bath...

Siddhant who wake up on her first touch now opened his eyes...

Yes.. he wake up on her touch on his hand...

But he didn't open his eyes as he was wondering how to react when she touch him...

In the meantime.. when Roli was feeling bad about their strange situation...

He got no guts to face her...

Siddhant was thinking... Roli i am sorry... i am helpless... i am handling war between reality and heart... 

He got up from bed and sat leaning on the pillow...

That is when Roli came out of bathroom wrapping towel around her...

Siddhant was shocked seeing her in towel..

He swiftly turned against her...

Siddhant; OMG.. why are you coming like this.. why cant you change inside bathroom...

That is when Roli realised what he mean...

Roli; I am sorry... I am used to come out of bathroom in your arms like this... after taking bath together... now i didn't realised you may not like me to see like this...

She swiftly took a saree and rushed inside bathroom to change...

Siddhant was shocked hearing what she said...

They used to take bath together... Then he will bring her in his arms.. that too like this...

He can feel how difficult it will be for her when after being so intimate.. they are now as strangers...

When he was in various thoughts... 

Roli came out wearing a saree...

Siddhant looked at her from head to toe...

He was shocked...

He forgot whatever feelings he was having and anger reached his head...

Siddhant got up and rushed towards her...

Siddhant; How dare you can wear my mom's saree...

He hold the saree and pulled it from her...

Roli; Siddhant... 

He was not in a position to hear...

He pulled the saree completely and took it near him and hug tightly...

Siddhant; This is my mom's and i cant let anyone touch it.. stay away from my mom's things... ok...

He told her angrily and tried to move away...

Roli: Siddhant... it was you who used to tell you feel happy if i wear your mom's saree...

Siddhant; Please stop it.. i dont remember any of those.. now i dont want any of her things to be touched... 

Roli; Well i will.. shall i ask you something...

Siddhant; What now???

Roli;Though you tell me you feel happy on wearing your mom saree.. i dont wear much.. today as you were feeling uneasy seeing me in towel.. i swiftly took the saree which i got on hand and wear it.. 

She clarified...

Roli: You said.. i am stranger.. then how you took rights to pull saree i was wearing like this... 

He just now realised what he did...

Roli; If it was not ok for you.. then you might have told me to change the dress... 

Siddhant; I am sorry...

He gave back that saree to her.. without turning towards her...

Roli; no i dont want Siddhant.. i agree i came out of my parents house without even taking single dress.. but my husband who loved me bring me so many sarees to wear... i will wear one among them.. i dont want to hurt your sentiments...

Roli went to wardrobe and took another saree which Siddhant buy for her...

She wear that saree on her...

Roli came in front of him now...

Roli: you know this is mine.. which my husband buy for me on my birthday... he loves to see me in this saree.. hope you dont have any problem now in wearing this saree...

She told him and moved out of the room...

Siddhant was standing speechless...