𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Mr

"Mr. Siriboe, I have the prints of the covers for the cover of the magazine," My assistant, Crystal, stormed in and dropped the folder on my desk. "Inside Edition will need it in two days so that'll be Thursday."  She smiled and exited.

I opened the folder and examined the photos, deciding that I hated every single one of them. Each one were of Nya and I doing romantic poses. Gag.

It wasn't that she wasn't attractive, which she was, I just don't feel for her in that way. She deserves much more than marrying a man that doesn't love her.

I took a glance at the four photos again and groaned closing the folder. As I set the folder to the side of my desk, Nya walked in, stopping in front of my desk.

"Hey bae," She said making me cringe. "Crystal told me you had something I should see?"

"Um, no, but can you take this to my father please? Thank you." I handed her the folder.

"What is it?"

"None of your business, just tell him to pick quick." I said dismissing her from my office. I sighed thinking of something I could do around here for fun since today wasn't as busy as the rest.

Maybe I'll just wander off and watch someone's photo-shoot. I love watching a model's inner Sasha Fierce come out of her bottle. "Yeah, that's what I'll do," I said to myself, standing up and exiting my office.

"This is the cubicle area where-" Lance started but was cut off by Nya Good, Devine's friend I was introduced to last night and Lance's future daughter-in law

"This is the cubicle area where-" Lance started but was cut off by Nya Good, Devine's friend I was introduced to last night and Lance's future daughter-in law. She was a really beautiful woman; Mr. Siriboe's son, I don't even know his name, must feel very lucky.

"Sorry to interrupt Dad but Kofi told me to bring this to you," Nya smiled at me then passed Lance a folder.

Kofi. His name is Kofi, I thought to myself.

"Aren't you Ryan?" Nya asked with a goofy smile on her face.

I nodded with a grin. "Y'all know each other?" Lance raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," She said cheerfully. "At the banquet last night."

"Well that's good to know. I was just giving this young lady a tour of the building. Her last destination should be the studio area."