𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

When I had left the building, it was just hitting ten o'clock at night

When I had left the building, it was just hitting ten o'clock at night. I told Nya I was having a bachelor party also but, of course, I had other plans.

"Hello?" Ryan whispered into the phone.

"Why are you whispering?"

She sucked her teeth and I bet she rolled her eyes too, "My cousin just went to sleep."

"Oh, that's perfect, bring your outfit for the wedding and come yo ass downstairs," I ordered.

"Boy, Get off my phone," she said before hanging up the phone.

I was bout' ready to head my ass home since she was taking four years to come down but as soon as I started up the engine, Ryan came towards the car in her sweatpants she always wears every time I see her.

She put her garment cover in the backseat then got in the front. "I thought you were a damn no-show," I said, starting the drive to Connecticut.

"Aw, you missed me, didn't you?" She cooed, pinching my right cheek.

I swatted her hand off of my face and kept driving, "I was damn near pulling off my time you came down, taking your precious ass time."

"I was moving quietly so Gracie wouldn't wake up."

I kept quiet and connected my phone to Bluetooth, playing pressing shuffle to my main playlist.

"Babygirl I'm coming ooOver'! You are mine today!" I sang the Chris Brown lyrics to Ryan, grabbing her chin, gently moving her head.

"And I'ma hold on tight, I'm on you! And as we layYyy, we gon' start to play games. We start to lose track of the time!" She joined me, but instead of grabbing my chin, she put her hand in my pants and grabbed my dick.

I snapped my neck to look at her and laughed, turning back to the road. "Girl, if you don't stop."

"Okay, Okay," She removed her hand. "I didn't know you liked Chris Brown."

"I Stan boo," I joked. "Yeah, I like his music."

"I swear, if we weren't you-know-what, I would've thought yo ass was gay," she laughed.

"I'm officially tired of you," I chuckled, shaking my head. "You drive?"

"Nope."

"Why not?" I questioned.

"I never found the reason to," Ryan shrugged. "I've been taking the train all my life...well ever since my mother went bankrupt because she lost her modeling contract and her marriage with my father was in shambles."

"Who is your mother anyway?"

"Naiomi Campbell," She mumbled.

"Oh really, how come I never heard of you?"