𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘

"Excuse me miss," I said getting the clerks attention

"Oh my gosh, the one and only Kofi Siriboe. How can I help you?" She smiled, getting red.

"That's me and I need your opinion. What ring do you think she would like to wear?" I asked showing her a picture of Ryan.

"Hmm...maybe this one. Ryan has a very simple style from what the public witnesses. Did you and Nya divorce?"

At first I was hesitant on if I should tell this girl a piece of my business but I was in a very happy mood. "Can you keep a secret?"

Eagerly, the girl nodded her head. "Ok then, to answer your question, yes we did divorce but on good terms. We just couldn't see a future together anymore." I said, then winked at her, causing her to blush harder.

"And I absolutely love your choice, thank you. Where can I purchase it?"

"Right here, actually," she said, going behind the display of engagement rings.

After I paid a couple of thousands for the ring, I left the jewelry store. When I was walking to my Cadillac truck, my phone began ringing.

I got in the driver's seat while tapping answer on my phone, connecting my AirPods. "Hello?"

"Don't hello me hoe, it's almost 8 and you went MIA on me. Nigga where you at?" Keith began, cutting off my greeting.

"I just left Tiffany & Co, where y'all at?" I asked pulling off quickly.

"I'm taking my precious ass time in this bathroom trying to buy you some time."

"Aight, keep it up for like twenty more minutes, I just got to the crib," I said, finding a parking spot and rushing up to my new apartment.

"Huh?! I'm getting out right now!" I heard him yell but he must've moved the phone away from his mouth. Thank God because these AirPods loud as hell.

"You hear this shit, right? She's the only chick I've ever met that gets herself ready faster than me so when she come in the bathroom, you got a good ten minutes then we out."