𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊. 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊

"I had a wonderful night," I bit my lip looking up at Keith

"I'm glad you did mamas, I'll see you tomorrow my love," Keith smiled, leaving a gentle kiss on my head.

Not wanting the night to end, I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," a familiar girl's voice from behind Keith, making us break from our embrace.

"Ight, I'ma head out," he mouthed to me then left, waving at my first cousin, Gracie. I gasped in surprise and hugged her.

 I gasped in surprise and hugged her

"Okay girl, let me in. These bags are heavy," she laughed and went inside when I opened the door.

Once I let her settle in, we sat on the couch with glasses of wine and began to catch up. We haven't seen each other for three years since she went off to France with her husband so I've missed her dearly.

"Spill the tea, was that Keith you were all hugged up with?"

I nodded my head with a smirk on my face, making her gasp. "Y'all sealed the deal, finally," she rolled her eyes playfully.

"First of all, what do you mean, finally?"

"Everyone that knows y'all knew that-that man fancies you," she said.

I took a sip of my wine, "Well, we're not together but we're taking things slow."

"Good for you because I just finalized my divorce two weeks ago."

"You left Shawn?!" I gasped because I didn't see it coming.

I've always looked up to how in love they were whenever I saw them together but you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

"Yes ma'am, and I feel wonderful!" She shouted out, holding up her glass.

"I know that's right!" I laughed along with her and clanked our glasses together, taking a sip after.

Deciding against asking my nosey ass questions, we continued to catch up and have a good time until we were knocked out on the couch.

The Next Morning, I awoke to my alarm ringing in my ears and jumped up to turn it off so I wouldn't wake Gracie.