𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

I was snuggled up on my couch, reading: something I haven't had time to do ever since I was hired to work from the Siriboe's

I was in my zone, nearly finishing the book until I heard a heavy handed knock on the door. I groaned setting my book down and going to open the door.

"Kofi, What're you doing here?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I came to say I looovveee youuu," he slurred, wobbling inside.

I watched him plop on my couch, sitting on my book. I groaned, "Kofi get up."

"Anything for you my love," he smiled getting up and going to my stereo. I watched him put in a CD labeled "Freek'n You by Jodeci" and start unbuttoning his blouse, slow grinding to the music.

I let out a short laugh and shook my head, "Kofi you have to go home."

"I wanna freak you," he said in unison with the intro of the song, getting closer to me as he continued dancing.

"I'm trying to pack, Kofi," I groaned.

Kofi stripped naked, still dancing. "Please put your clothes back on, sir." I told him, covering my eyes.

"Baby, there ain't nothing you haven't seen on this body of mine so why're you covering your eyes," he slurred, taking my hands down and sloppily kissing me.

At first I started kissing back, getting lost in the moment but then I came back to my senses and backed away. "Kofi, I need you to go home and sleep this off."

He sucked his teeth, "come on, baby cakes. You're ruining the mood."

"I'm going away tomorrow and I have to pack," I told him.

"Where you going, Ryan?"

"The Bahamas. So now that you know, you can let me continue getting myself together." I looked at the clothes laying on a chair.

He groaned, swooping me up bridal style and basically throwing me on the bed. "We cannot do this."

Completely ignoring me, Kofi pulled my sweatpants off along with my underwear.

"Shh, shh," he shushed me before going down and putting that tongue to work.

"Oh shit Kofi, don't stop!" I moaned, biting down on my lip. Kofi's tongue picked up speed and my mind was traveling into space.

This is going to be the last time, Ryan, I told myself.