𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

We'd been driving for about three hours now in silence, only thing playing was the radio which we both had no interest in

"So, how did you find my address, bro?" I asked, turning my body in his direction as he kept his eyes on the road.

"First of all, I'm not your bro, bro," he laughed. "And I'm your boss so take a hard guess baby girl."

I rolled my eyes and laid on the door, staring out the window. "I'm not your baby girl," I mumbled.

"You said something, baby girl?" Kofi raised an eyebrow and I didn't respond.

My head wondered to the questions I had lingering in my head from last night. So I broke the silence asking one, "why me Kofi?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why'd you have to continue this? Why'd you have to keep looking at me during the work day? Why'd you even have sex with me?!"

Kofi thought long and hard as he switched lanes to pass the car driving slow in front of us. "I can't put it into words, Ryan. I'm interested in you. There's something deeper to you, that mystery turned me on. And you obviously feel the same because you initiated that you wanted some sort of sexual contact."

Ryan huffed, "I was under the influence so I wasn't thinking with all of my head."

"A drunken mind speaks and acts with an honest heart," was all he said before pulling into the driveway to this black house.

"Where are we?" I asked, taking in my surroundings after he opened the car door for me and helped me out

"My secret property in the Poconos. It's where I go to clear my head and be away from my responsibilities." He grabbed my hand and gave me a full tour of the house. The last place we ended up was the bedroom.

"I thought you said we were only gonna be here for the day," I said in confusion as she watch Kofi take his clothes off to his boxers.

"And we are. It's only ten in the morning, we've got all day." Kofi looked back me with a mischievous grin on his face and scooped me up in bridal style.

"Kofi stop playing and put me down," I giggled.

Instead of letting me down on my feet, he threw me on the bed and started pulling down my sweats. I quickly pulled them back up and Kofi gently slapped my hand, "Girl stop playing, you know you want this dick."

When I didn't respond, he continued taking my clothes off and throwing them to the side of the room. An idea had sparked in my head. "Lay down," I demanded and he did as told.

I hovered over to face and he seemed to pick up on where I was going with this because he wrapped his arms around the back of thighs and pulled me down to his mouth.

That's when I felt his tongue go to work, making my head fall back and my moans started to fill the room. My hips began grinding in sync with his tongue, that was now deep inside of me.

"Oh my g-" my scream was stopped when my phone began to buzz on the nightstand. "It's Keith."

Kofi stopped, "Answer it." Then he start back up again but this time I couldn't even keep my mouth closed.

I picked up the phone, putting it to my ear, and clearer my throat. "H-hey..." I answered the straightest way I could.

"Where are you?" Keith asked over the phone.

I quickly put the phone on mute and let out a loud moan I was holding in. Unmuting the phone, I spoke: "I'm with Devine...in-in the Poconos. I'll be back to-night."

Feeling myself getting close, I groaned as Kofi twirled his tongue deeper into me. "You alright?" Keith asked.

My body couldn't hold it anymore and I came all on Kofi, which when he was finished slurping up probably all of my juices, Kofi gently pushed me to the side of the bed and took the phone out of my hands.

"Hello?" Kofi said into the phone. "Yeah, she good." My heart began racing as I listened to him talk to Keith so nonchalantly. "Ryan went to the bathroom real quick...aye, I'll tell her to call you back, Ight? Have a good day, my brotha." Then he hung up.

My eyes were wide as I watched him wipe his face off. "What?" He asked, laughing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I playfully gave his arm multiple punches.

He shrugged his shoulders, "who is that anyways? That man you brought to the party?"

"Yes," I sighed reaching in my bag, pulling out my materials to roll a blunt. "You smoke?"

"Nope," he laid on his side, watching me concentrate on crushing the weed.

"I'm surprised. Your job is so stressful."

"Tell me the process," he kept watching my every move.

"Well, I start off with my Grabba," I held up the leaf so he could get a good glimpse. "I already ripped it and all so I don't have to do all of that but I ripped off a piece good enough to wrap my weed in."

He nodded his head in response to the information. "So after that is done, I'm going to crush up my weed, but I already did that so I'd spread the weed in evenly." I proceeded to demonstrate.

"Now, if you want a kick when you're smoking it," I held up a ripped piece of the Grabba and started burning it with my lighter. "You're going to get the leaf hard enough then crush it into the weed-filled Grabba also."

"Then you add your paper on the outer layer, then roll it up," I finished rolling it up and showed it to him. "And Wala! You've got you blunt."

I lit it up and took a long hit. "You want to try?"

"After all that time you put into it, I do," he took it from me and tried to inhale but he started choking.

I laughed, patting his back. "You have to inhale like you're at the hospital. Let it circulate like a breathe."

Kofi nodded and did as I instructed. "See, you got it." I chuckled, getting under the covers.