The meeting

Hey guys I decided to make this because I love Cinderella and I love raph so, why not? In this though, you wont be as... Modest lets say. I hope u guys and gurls enjoy this. I accept all criticism.

#######################

I was vacuuming the 3rd floor of the house when I was called downstairs by my stepmother. "(Y/N)! Get down here now!" I sighed, turned off the vacuum and headed downstairs.

"Yes mother? You called?" I asked in a slightly annoyed voice. My mother smiled at me and "told me to go to the store." "But mother its 8:30pm!" I whined. My mother scowled at me and I knew the conversation was over.

I put on an all black outfit with some white here and there and left the house.

~~time skip~~

I was walking down the street with a bag of food in hand when I heard a scuffle in one of the nearby alleyways. I checked my watch to see it was 9:12. 'Should I check t out?'

'NO!! For all we know there could be demons or monsters!!!'

'OK (y/n) note to self, stop watching so much supernatural.'

I went to check it out see an old man getting mugged by the purple dragons. I knew him, mother and him had like fancy tea parties... Or something.

"Hey guys leave him alone!" I yelled. The dragons stopped and stared at me for a minute and while they were distracted I mouthed to the old coot 'run', which he happily obliged to. When the guys realized what happened they growled and surrounded me. There were about 10 of them. I scoffed.

"You guys needed 10 people for 1 guy. Man your getting rusty."

One of them growled and ran at me. I flipped him on his back and punched another guy in his face immediately knocking him out. This went on for a while and right as I thought I was done I felt my self being slammed into the wall which made me scream.

'Looks like you forgot one!'

'No shit brain!'

I looked to see the guy reeling his hand back. I prepared for a punch... That never came. I fell to my knees and looked up to see emerald green eyes and crimson red. Before he could leave a grabbed onto him pulling him into the light. I gasped. "Your a... A t-turtle?!"