2 - Panic Attack.

Part 2

When Jorge finally finished cleaning the kitchen, he quickly made his way to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Kaden was thankfully nowhere to be seen, probably locked away in the bedroom getting himself ready for the day. Jorge began to play some of his favorite calming music, which was quiet enough not to anger Kaden, but flipped on the switch of the fan to drown out the music just in case. Then, he turned to the mirror to inspect his injuries.

What he saw undoubtedly terrified him. A big blotch was beginning to fade in on his right cheek, scarlett and angry, but still surprisingly smaller than the blotch that spread up from the base of his collarbone to his jawline. He didn't think that the bruise would be that big.

To shake off the onslaught of unsettling thoughts, Jorge threw off his clothes and ran a warm bath to try and relax. Thinking about the bruises gave him a headache - so, when it was full, he slipped fully underneath the water to ease the budding migraine. The sweet sound of the bass of his music and quiet bubbling noise helped clear his mind - but, as hard as they boy tried, he couldn't get rid of the images of last night.

I mean, Kaden hadn't just hit Jorge - he kicked him, three times in the neck, after he shoved Jorge down on the floor of their bedroom because he refused to have sex with him. When he stopped kicking and was satisfied with the damage he had inflicted, he collapsed on their bed and began to snore. Jorge hadn't gone to bed that night - in fact, he didn't move from where Kaden had left him. He just sat against the wall, holding his throat, trying to comprehend what had just happened as he struggled to breathe. It was as if he'd forgotten how too.

And now, Jorge was struggling to breath as he desperately clung onto the white ceramic tub, his top half now out of the water as he clutched his neck and gasped for breath. Breathe, Jorge. Breathe, goddamnit. But he couldn't.

Jorge had only experienced a few panic attacks in his life, and all he remembered about them was the cold sheen of sweat that covered his entire body as he felt the terrifying feeling of falling with no end in sight, blind to what might he hit on the way. The feeling of losing his mind. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't talk, he couldn't scream for help.

"Jorge! Jorge! C'mon, we're leaving in five minutes! Get out of the shower!" Kaden screamed through the door over the fan and the music. Gasping, Jorge tried his best to answer in his normal tone of voice.

"Ok, I'll... I'll be... I'll be right out..." he gasped, arms trembling as he tried to pull himself out of the tub. He heart beat so fast he was afraid it would explode.

Kaden's tone changed from assertiveness to concerned. "Jorge? Is there something wrong?"

Jorge shook his head, but he knew that Kaden couldn't see him. There was black spots dancing in his vision by the time Jorge struggled his way out of the bathtub, wrapped a towel around his lower body, and threw up in the toilet beside him. By then, Kaden had found his spare key to the bathroom and unlocked it, finding his boyfriend clutching the bathroom tiles as he gasped for breath.

"Shit... what's wrong... what's wrong?" Kaden rushed to help him up, but Jorge didn't want to move. Instead, he curled up in a ball on the floor, crying as he waited for the panic attack to pass. Unable to anything, Kaden just stood there and waited with him.

Around ten minutes later, Jorge had finally calmed down and could breathe. It was silent as the pair sat in complete stillness on the tiles of the bathroom.

"Jorge?" Kaden was the first to break the silence.

"Yeah?"

"You know I didn't mean to hurt you, right?" There was a long silence after that.

"Of course, baby." 

-----------
(sorry for the short chapter)