17 - Please, Save Me

3 MONTHS LATER

A strong pair of arms wrapped around Jorge's frail shoulders as they yanked him from the empty school hallway and down into an empty janitor's closet. With a yelp, Jorge's forearms went up to defend himself, but a wave of relief washed over him when he felt Benji's familiar large, warm hand caress the side of his face.

"You have to stop doing that," Jorge whispered, shaking his head as he leaned into Benji's touch. "One of these days, you're going to give me a heart attack." Jorge's smile grew as he felt Benji's deep chuckle resonate through the two of them as they stayed pressed against the wall.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it," Benji pointed out, pecking Jorge's lips as he leaned back a bit to give them both breathing room.

Jorge shook his head, his hands traveling up Benji's chest to clutch a handful of his shirt. "I never said I didn't like it."

Jorge could feel Benji smile against his lips when he leaned back down for a kiss, deepening it by standing on his toes and allowing Benji's hands to travel down to his waist to grip it. He swallowed back his grin and began to lightly bite down on Jorge's bottom lip, deepening the kiss even more when Jorge gladly gave him access. 

Over the past few months, shy and slow kisses in beautiful hidden places had turned into deep passionate ones in whatever obscure place they could find. Seeing each other every day had turned into a regular occurrence, and on most occasions, Benji would give Jorge a ride home in hopes of staying with him longer. Jorge's relationship with Kaden deteriorated as each moment passed, becoming more and more irrelevant with each magical kiss Jorge and Benji shared.

Inevitably, Jorge had finally fallen out of love with Kaden.

To no surprise, Kaden was too preoccupied with drinking to notice the change. 

Nobody knew of Benji's crush on the small spanish boy. As far as the school knew, he was still as straight as a ruler. It's just, when he was around Jorge, that ruler was a very flexible ruler. The only people who knew about the pair were Gracie, who had caught them making out in her kitchen (she'd thrown cookie dough at them when she realized that they had been hiding their relationship from her) and Syd, who had chuckled when Jorge introduced Benji and came out to him. Syd had said these exact words: "Bitch, you must think I'm dumb - of course I knew." 

Him and Benji immediately became friends after that.

Everything seemed to be working out for Jorge and Benji for what seemed like the first time in forever.

Benji's desperate kiss traveled down to Jorge's neck, where he had to try his hardest not to leave marks on the soft skin. Jorge's bruises from Kaden had fully faded now, and the cut on his eyebrow had healed into a small pink scar. Back when the bruise was still visible, Benji was able to leave small and faded hickies, because it blended in - now, Jorge's skin was perfect and fair, and as much as Benji wanted to claim Jorge as his own, he had to wait.

Benji loathed waiting.

He pulled back when their kiss became too heated, the pair panting as they leaned against each other's bodies for support. Jorge chased his lips, but Benji stopped him.

"I forgot to ask you earlier," Benji whispered, running a hand through Jorge's black hair in a soothing way. "Did you talk to Kaden about coming to the party tonight?"

Jorge sighed as he leaned into Benji's touch. "Yeah. I asked this morning. He wasn't very happy about it, but he still said yes."

Benji nodded, biting his lip harshly. "I hate that you have to ask him permission, Jorge."

"It'd be a lot worse if I didn't," Jorge pointed out.

"I suppose," Benji mumbled. "I'll drop you off at home and pick you up when you're ready, ok?"

Jorge nodded, and after fixing their messy clothes, the two of them walked out of the closet and went their separate ways. 

...

"But... but... this morning, you said that I could go to-" Jorge stuttered as his boyfriend watched impatiently, having just told him that he wasn't allowed to go to the party. The nerve of him - I mean, he had literally waited until the last minute, just when Jorge was about to walk out the door, and forbade him to go with a dark grin. 

"I don't care; I changed my mind. You're staying home with me, whether you like it or not," Kaden sneered.

Jorge shook his head, sighing as he gathered up his courage. "I promised my friends I'd go, so... I'm going."

Kaden didn't answer for a moment. "I know you're going with Benji, Jorge - don't even bother lying about it. I see him drop you off almost every day. When I ask about it, you lie to me... what, so, now you're lying to me? Why the hell are you-"

"Because!" Jorge suddenly screamed, surprising Kaden and also himself. "You're controlling, abusive, and you don't give a shit about me! All you ever do is ask me to cook, and clean, and I barely ever have time to study - but surprise, surprise, you don't give a fuck about my education, or myself for that matter!"

Kaden's fist came down on the counter, shaking the surrounding furniture and causing Jorge to back up. "Don't assume that shit! You've been closed off from me ever since Benji showed up in your life, so don't act like this is my fault."

"You-" Jorge started, jabbing a finger at Kaden, "you, Kaden, kicked me so many times that I couldn't get up to get help. You slapped me. You threw a beer bottle at my head. You tried to rape me. You abuse me. Don't you dare try and say that our relationship falling apart is Benji's doing, because it's not. It's yours."

"I did it because I love you! Don't you get it? I feel so fucking strongly for you, that I can't control myself when it comes to you."

"When people are in love, they don't abuse their partners."

Kaden suddenly surged forward, knocking over a lamp and pinning Jorge to the floor as they both crashed down onto the floor next to the shattered light bulb.

"I fucking love you!" He roared, his grip tightening on Jorge's wrists when Jorge began to cry.

"Get off me! You're hurting me!"

Kaden let go with one hand to slam it down next to Jorge's face, pieces of hot glass wedging into his palm. Unflinchingly, Kaden wrapped that hand around Jorge's cheek, ignoring Jorge's cries as the glass cut deeply into his face. The cuts stung with the heat of the cooling lightbulb, searing into his skin as he tried to writhe out of the grip of Kaden. 

"Benji needs to know that you're mine," Kaden whispered, sending shivers down Jorge's spine as he began lower himself and breathe down his neck. 

"I've never been yours," Jorge cried, kicking his legs. "And I never - never - will be."

"Oh yeah?" Kaden sneered, pressing down further on the glass and sneering when Jorge let out a strangled cry. "We'll see about that."

Jorge's sobs were muffled by Kaden's glass-filled palm as he began to leave sloppy and large hickies on his neck, fumbling with Jorge's belt as he did his best to silence the distressed boy.

Please, come upstairs, Jorge wished as he squeezed his eyes shut in a desperate attempt to block out the boy who was pinning him down, please, Benji, please come find me.

Please save me.  

...

lol cLiFfHaNgEr TiMe x3

go ahead and drop some recommendations of
where you want this story to go! im about half-way
done with it, and obviously have a plot for where I want
to go with it, but it'd be fun to incorporate some of your
ideas into the story :)
thank you for all the support, i really do mean it.
please have a lovely day, and remember, i love you xx