21 - I Trust You

"Tell me what you want me to do, Jorge."

Fuck, he wanted him to do so many things. So many.

His fingers traveled up from Benji's shirt to his hair, trailing against his cheekbone on their way, and then once again pulling him back down for a heated kiss. He traveled to Benji's neck, where he bit the honey skin lightly, earning a low groan that vibrated between both of their bodies. Benji pushed Jorge into the mattress, forcing him off of his neck and pinning him fully down on by his wrists.

"Use your words, Jeyjey," he mumbled, his fingers slipping just below the smaller boy's shirt and grazing his bare waist. Jorge closed his eyes and pressed himself further into the mattress, allowing his other senses to take over as Benji's hands traveled further up his shirt and savoring the sensation of Benji kissing his neck.

His sobs were muffled by Kaden's glass-filled palm as he began to live large hickies on his neck, fumbling with Jorge's belt as he pinned the smaller down.

When he realized what was about to happen, Jorge let out a chilling scream in a desperate attempt to shock his attacker off him. It partially worked, because he stopped what he was doing to stare at Jorge.

"You're fucking lucky I don't enjoy non-consensual sex, baby, but maybe you can do something else for me," he hissed.

When he lifted his hand, the glass that had wedged itself in Jorge's pale skin tore out and left wounds that began to trickle blood down his face. Kaden grabbed his throat, tearing new wounds as he forced him to kneel as he stood up.

"Be a good boy and open your mouth, Jorge."

Jorge's heartbeat began to quicken as he clenched his fists, his breathing turning labored as Benji continued to leave soft hickies on the boy.

"Benji," he whispered. When Benji didn't stop, he desperately squirmed beneath him, who released his hands long enough so he could push him off lightly. Confused, Benji leaned back into a sitting position so that they could see each other at eye-level.

Save me. Please, save me. Come upstairs, please.

Benji, I need you. Come save me.

Memories from that night came flooding back, and Jorge began to panic.

"I'm sorry," Jorge whispered, pushing Benji fully off him before he began to cry. "It's just..." Although he was confused, Benji scooted to the edge of the bed to where Jorge had moved, rubbing his back slowly. "I can't forget it."

Something clicked in the older boy, who sighed and slowly grasped Jorge's hands and turned him towards him. Gently, Benji combed through Jorge's hair, who leaned into his chest as he fought back tears.

It was silent. The silence in Benji's bedroom reminded Jorge of the peace they had been enveloped in the abandoned pool room, where they had first kiss. The mere thought of that day calmed him - it was the first of many days that would bring him peace; and that peace was Benji.

"Do you trust me?"

Benji's voice is just barely above a whisper, but because of their close proximity, Jorge could make out what he's saying.

"Yeah," Jorge admitted. With a small movement, Benji tilted Jorge's chin upwards to look him in the eyes.

"I'd never hurt you," Benji whispered. "I'd never do something you don't want to do. Jorge, it's scary... how much I want to protect you, what lengths I'd go to do so. I can wait until you're ready, if you need to wait. We can go at your pace - but you need to know that I will never hurt you. You need to trust me."

"I do," Jorge said. "I trust you." He placed a soft kiss on Benji's lips - a reassuring one, that turned desperate.

They went slower this time - Benji was more careful of Jorge's reactions, testing out how far he could go without triggering the smaller boy. Instead of leaving hickies on his neck, he moved to his collarbone, marking and coloring it. After a while, he sat back and admired his work, his eyes locking with the spanish boy beneath him as he grasped the hem of his shirt and dragged it up his chest, humming in satisfaction when he felt Jorge shudder beneath him as he began to kiss from the hem of his jeans up his abdomen. He didn't know the shudder was a good or bad sign - but, he hadn't said anything, so Benji didn't think much of it.

Slowly, his kisses traveled back up to Jorge's lips, where he whispered, "you're breathtaking."

Instead of answering, Jorge tugged the older's shirt off and climbed onto his lap, a small smile appearing between their rushed kisses. His hands found their way to the back of the older's neck, pulling him in and colliding their bodies as close as they could be.

"You're not too bad yourself."

Benji chuckled deeply at Jorge's words, pulling the younger down with him so that he straddled the older's waist as he laid on the mattress. Jorge laughed along with him, fully taking off his shirt and leaning down to kiss Benji passionately.

In this moment, there were no thoughts of Kaden, or what had happened in the last month. He no longer cared about what had happened in the past, but rather was focused on the present.

He finally realized that even though Benji hadn't been there that night, he was still saving him.

And that's all that mattered. 

...

eh.. i know some of you
expected smut, but..
this is what im comfortable
with giving for now :/
sorry for any disappointments.
please dont be mad :(
i really did try, but.. in the end,
it didn't work out.
love you xx