one

Jungkook propped his back against the wall, doing his absolute best to keep his breathing low and shallow.

Make no sound.

Slowly, he leans over to one side, looking past the wall and into the living room behind him. His eyes scan the whole room, meticulously checking if there was anyone inside. If there's anything suspicious, lurking by the shadows of the room or somewhere near the furniture.

No one seemed to be inside.

A wave of relief splashed over him, but he can't relax at this minute nor at this hour. He shouldn't, at least.

Cautiously surveying his surroundings, he tumbles to the other side. A few low accidental thumps were made in the process, and it didn't make him feel at ease. It only increased the rate of his heart which he could only wish to slow down. He propped his back against the wall again, controlling his breath.

He may seem calm and cool on the outside, but no doubt was he nervous on the inside. 

He bit his bottom lip, clutching onto the handle ever so firmly. With one quick exhale of breath, he jumps into the room, holding his gun up, aligning it with his vision. He surveyed his surroundings with squinted eyes, tightly adjusting his grip onto the handle.

Nothing seemed to be really suspicious around here other than the uneasy silence. But the room seemed to be clear, which made him exhale the breath he had been holding.

It's clear, as it seems.

He lowered his hand and takes out his walky-talky from his pocket, pressed the button, and calmly reported, "Everything's clear in the living room as of the moment. Over," just as a nerf bullet darts past his face.

With startled eyes, Jungkook turned to the side, saw Seokjin pointing the gun directly at him and cursing under his breath. Jungkook dodged to the back of the couch, avoiding the eldest's next attack.

"You thought you could escape me Jungkook-ah?" Seokjin laughs devilishly, aiming his gun to the side of the couch.

Jungkook, with fumbling hands, returns the walky-talky back into his pocket. He holds onto his gun tightly, taking a quick breath.

Seokjin took a few steps towards the couch, his heart racing inside his chest as he does so. With one quick exhale through his nose, he jumps forward, aiming the gun directly at Jungkook.

But no one was behind the couch.

Jungkook has disappeared.

Seokjin's eyes bulged in sudden fear, wondering where Jungkook could have gone. He couldn't have lost him that easily. He glanced up and there stood the youngest, aiming the gun at him and shooting.

Seokjin dodges the bullet, rolling on the ground, and hurting his knee in the process. He holds onto his kneecap with his mouth gaped from the stinging pain it had cost.

Jungkook shot at the eldest again. Alerted, Seokjin immediately rolled to the other side, dodging the bullet once again.

"Ya Jungkook-ah, wait!" Seokjin blurts out, stealing a few seconds of his time before swiftly aiming his gun at Jungkook and pulling the trigger.

Jungkook was caught off guard but he was able to immediately react to it. With quick reflexes, he dodged the bullet by jumping behind the couch for cover.

He props his back against the back of the couch, taking in a few low and deep breaths as he reaches for another bullet.

"Team Kim Seokjin is going to win!!!" Seokjin exclaimed with the highest of confidence, standing on his feet and running to Jungkook.