four

Holy shit...

It did not help that Jungkook was drinking from his bottle of water.

It didn't help that he almost gasped as his mouth nearly dropped, water flowed over his lips and dripped onto his school uniform.

It did not help either that he was completely awestruck upon Taehyung's arrival. His expected-arrival with a very unexpected appearance.

It didn't help that Taehyung arrived with a completely new hair color.

Kim Taehyung dyed his hair.

Oh, man holy shit Taetae dyed his hair—

From brown to blonde locks, the neatness of his hair as the ends brush against his face made him stand out even from a crowd of students, especially when Taehyung brushed back his hair with his hand that would make one want to scream like a fanboy or a fangirl... He never looked even more handsome, is what Jungkook was trying to say.

As he pushes his hair back, his fingers run through his blonde locks. His gaze was a killing one; head tilted back, sharp jawline, piercing eyes staring at Jungkook—at least that was what it seemed. It was something that the youngest did not expect this early Monday morning.

It was too early for Taehyung to look so handsome; but honestly, being handsome is never too early—quoting Seokjin—and when was Taehyung never handsome? However, it was too early for Jungkook's fragile heart to beat as loud as a drum, to spin as fast as a pinwheel, and for it to go up in flames in this early Monday morning.

Too early.

"Whoa Taehyung!" Jimin exclaims, checking him out as his eyes scan him from top to bottom. Taehyung approaches the table, slipped his hands into his pockets, smiling brightly and seemingly looking like a whole new person. The raven-haired friend looks at him in amusement, almost wanting to whistle at the new look. "When did you dye your hair?"

"Just yesterday," he shrugged, smiling proudly.

"It looks good on you Taehyung," the shortest friend complimented, however unfinished (Taehyung proceeds to sit). He glanced to his eyes, raised an eyebrow at him before asking, "Why did you dye your hair by the way?"

"He's trying to impress someone!" Seokjin intervened, earning three pairs of eyes that glanced curiously at him with one face looking a bit more flustered than usual.

"Am not!" Taehyung denied, however, his unintentional high-pitched voice and the color that slowly rose on his cheeks slightly gave it away.

"Aish" Seokjin shook his head, "I know those types of tricks Taehyung. When you're interested in someone, you would try to look good in front of them, do your best to stand out!" Taehyung almost winces at the brick of words that Seokjin threw at him. Only did a nervous smile slowly appear on his face and an audible fake laugh leave his mouth.

"Bingo!" Seokjin's emphatic voice shattered the once neutral atmosphere (and scared Jimin in the process). "You're trying to look good in front of Seungcheol so that he can fall for you! Correct?"

Taehyung pursed his lips, the tips of his fingers hitting his leg in an alternating manner, debating whether if he should tell the truth or if he should divert away from the topic. Instead, he chose the latter. "I just wanted to change my hair color for once."

He tried his best to make it sound as convincing as possible. However, that very unconvincing reply only made Seokjin even more convinced that what he had said was correct and more intrigued to dig down for more juicy information.

"So you did dye your hair just to impress him." Seokjin held his chin, nodding his head as he assesses the tense Taehyung.

"We know that you like him Taehyung." Jimin points out as Taehyung hesitantly faced him. The small smile on Jimin's face confirmed that he definitely knew his secret. He then turned to Jungkook, wanting to confirm if the youngest, who seemed to be rather busy, knew of his little secret, too.