author's note

After seven months (and around 2 or three months of hiatus) Plumeria Petals has finally ended!

As you can tell, writing the epilogue took me a long while, especially since it reached 9.8k words (which is a record for me and I hope to never do it again). I'm sorry if the last part seemed rushed but I wanted to get it out there as soon as possible. Also, if you cannot see the header at the bottom of the epilogue chapter, then I'm gonna fix that tomorrow because Wattpad is stressing me out (the image doesn't want to show on my side, in other words).

For those who have read the whole Petals series from start to finish, from Azalea to Aster to Plumeria, thank you so much for the support you have given me. Thank you for the comments, the votes, just thank you for reading this story! It truly means a lot!

It's sad that this story has finally come to an end but at the same time, I am also relieved since I can finally start working on my other books!

The following notes are very important so I hope that you stick around until the end.

If you have noticed, the poems at the end of chapters one to ten follow a specific pattern. Fun fact, this type of poem that I used is actually based on Tanagas.

A tanaga is a philippine type of poem which composes of four lines, seven syllables, follows an AABB pattern, and is in no need of a title. Traditional tanagas usually make use of Filipino while modern tanagas make use of both Filipino and English, which was the one that I obviously used. (Just a fun fact that I'd like to point out.)

Another thing, as you guys may have noticed, this book is more of a Jungkook centered story (or basically just Jungkook's point of view) and some of you may be wondering why I didn't write it in Taehyung's POV. The reason for this is because I wanted to challenge myself and write about the perspective of someone who isn't diagnosed with Hanahaki. I think it's unique honestly and, besides, it's a TaeKook story, not TaeCheol ;)

That would be it and thank you so much for reading the third book of the Petals Series. I hope that you enjoyed it as See you at the 4th book!

IPurpleSmeraldo

...

Hold on...

A 4th book??

Oops, I forgot to mention it! There will be a volume 4 and this will be the FINAL FINAL book to the BTS Hanahaki Series!

❝The flower dances with joy and loveCommitted a mistake, did it face despair and loss❞

Committed a mistake, did it face despair and loss❞

He promised to someone special that he would take care of him. He promised to give radiant happiness to the person who he loved. A promise so simple, a promise so ordinary.

For the moments of happiness, he cherished so. For the moments of pain, for what he had gained. But a mistake he made couldn't turn back a day. It can't turn back to what once was, not the life he once knew of.

Hoseok promised Jimin that he would take care of Yoongi for him. To love him with his whole heart. But one single mistake can change the course of their lives, the course of the universe, and a path they once walked upon.

'Hyacinth Petals' will be the fourth and final book to 'Petals' as it will conclude the whole series. But hold on, why is Hoseok in the cover? Well, yes it's a YoonSeok story, but that's for you to find out!

I will be posting the intro chapter tomorrow. However, I will be taking a short break from this series for around a week so consider following me for updates!

Once again, thank you so much for reading Plumeria Petals and I hope to see you soon on Hyacinth Petals!

I purple you all!