Oh No

Nevermind, it is that bad...

***

Lotor sat on the couch with Keith, making Keith quite obviously uncomfortable.

Keith sat there unable to go on his phone unless somebody called him, yet Lotor was able to be on his phone as much as he wanted.  He's such a big dick.  Seriously, who did him so wrong that he had to be like this.  Keith let it go, sighed, and just watched the boring nature documentary currently on the television 

So needless to say Keith was completely and utterly grateful when he got a phone call from Hunk.

Incoming Call From Hunk...

Keith: "Hello?"

Hunk: "Hey, Keith!  Me, Lance, Pidge, and Matt are hanging out.  Shiro and Shay couldn't make it, Shiro's called into work and Shay is helping her mom at the bakery."

Keith: "I'm free.  And of course Shiro's working.  He needs to lend himself a break and rest.  Just say he's busy and can't be called in for once.  But don't worry, I'll be there!  Where at?"

Hunk: "Pidge's house, her parents aren't home so we can be as loud as we want."

Keith chuckled.  He could practically hear Hunk's wide grin.  Hunk's such a nice person, he may not always talk with him, but Pidge has been friends with him for years and he's never done her any wrong.  He's definitely a reliable person when it comes to it.

Keith: Okay, Hunk.  I'll be there as soon as I can.

Hunk: Alright!  Seeyah!

Keith: Seeyah.

Call Ended

Keith smiled until he saw Lotor's face.

Keith's face quickly dropped.

"Lotor, you're not going with.  Not gonna lie, you're seriously the worst and I'm currently being forced into this dumb ass relationship.

"Introduce me, baby.  Won't be a problem." Lotor spoke as he rubbed Keith's are thigh towards his downstairs.  Keith slapped Lotor's disgusting  hand away and got up.

"Now go get dressed," Lotor said smacking Keith's ass as he got up, "And put on that really nice outfit I bought for you"

Keith scowled walking towards his room.

He never wore shorts and felt uncomfortable revealing his legs.  He had a few hickies on his thighs currently being revealed to the world.  Not to mention Lotor having him put his hair up.  If he didn't listen, he knew he wouldn't be allowed to go hang out with his friends, so without much of a choice he obeyed.  The shirt was okay, except for the wide collar revealing a few hickies scattered over his neck and shoulder.  Lotor made him feel like he wasn't even himself and it made him severely uncomfortable.

Everybody was going to be confused.  Not once has he mentioned Lotor, but now here he is introducing him to his friends as his boyfriend.  Ew.  Boyfriend?  Yeah.  No.

Once Keith was ready Lotor, dragged him to the car and shoved him into the passenger's seat.  Keith growled, but ignored it as he pulled out his phone to text Hunk.

Texting Hunk...

Keith: Sorry, but is it okay if I bring a friend of mine with?

Hunk: Of course!  The more the merrier, Keith.  Don't worry about it! <3 :)

Keith: Oh wow, thanks Hunk.  On our way.

Hunk: Okay!

I swear, if the world ever ends I'm protecting this man with all my strength.  He's pure gold for a friend.  Pidge and Lance are so lucky to have him in their lives, and I really hope they can see that.

Lotor pulled up in front of the house and locked the car.  By the time I got out he was already on my side of the car and wrapping arm around my shoulder tightly like I might run away.  Not that I can run away...

Whelp, here we go...

***

702 Words.

Just had to put some Hunk appreciation in there, it's obvious from the actual series that Keith really admires Hunk and is proud of him.  Keith can be really good at speeches when he wants to.  He seems like he would honestly be a good writer, not gonna lie.

Sorry for the short chapters btw, I'll try to make more lengthy ones regularly.  I really wanna update more, I swear.  Lol.