A Death

I-m so sorry, but I won't be jpdating for a little bit.  I'm taking a small break.  I can't write all of this angst right now.

My brother just killed himself a few days ago on July 30th, and I need as kuch positivity as I can get.  Writing this right now will make me upset and will only do harm.

I'm so sorry.  This is all you need to read unless you wanna hear me vent underneath here. Once again, I apologize.  I just can't.

***

My brother was only 19 years old and has an almost two year old son.

It happened on the morning of September 30th, which was only eleven days after his golden birthday on July 19 where he got his first concert tickets that he won't even be able to go to.

It was a suicide.  He hung himself in on the special tree that he showed me just two weeks before hand.  He would run to that tree during the night when fighting with his girlfriend to relax.

It was so unexpected, and we even have a theory that it was an accident.  I'm not gonna explain, unless you want me to tho because I'm pretty sure nobody's reading this anyways.

Just everybody know that if you are feelung so lost that you even think abiut killing youself, please find a friend.  You don't even have to tell them about it, just don't be alone by yourself during those times.

The picture at the top was him, and the song was one of his favorites at the time.

Reach out to me if you feel helpless and too scared to tell friends or family, I'll do anything.  Just please.  Don't even hesitate or feel nervous.  I'm so so sorry if you feel so terrible.

The picture doesn't show his whole face, because I don't wanna exploit too much.  Not like people can hunt him down and kill him anyway.

Just please never be by yourself when you're upset, your thoughts aren't always there to be your friend or tell the truth.  Stay alive, my friends.

I love and am here for you all.  Feel free to message if you need to.  I'll be here for you, I promise.