Late Night Conversation

"Lance, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?  There's nothing to be sorry for."

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you upset.  Jut please talk to me.  Seriously anything, you're important to me." Keith begged.

"Oh- Keith, I'm sorry.  I'm just being selfish.  It's stupid really."

"Lance, it isn't selfish to feel something."

"I know, thank you Keith...  I'm just a wreck right now, and I don't know how to deal with it."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, but you can help."

"I can?  I'll do anything, I'm here for you."  Keith persisted looking up at Lance with swirling foggy purple eyes.  The way the moonlight reflected onto Keith's eyes as they sat on the roof almost put Lance into a mindless trance, but he prevented it before anything bad could happen.

"Can you..."  Keith still looked at him with pleading shining eyes.  He looked so innocent from this angle...so kissable..."Can you just hug and talk to me?" Lance spoke rubbing Keith's back.

"Of course, Lance.  Anything to make you happy."  Keith leaned into Lance hugging him tightly yet comfortably.

"If you'll do anything to make me happy, will you please break up with Lotor?"  Lance spoke bluntly not realizing the impact of his words.

Keith froze in place and stiffened up a bit.

"Lance...I can't."

"Keith, I know it seems quick, but I care about you and I-....I really want to be happy with you...Why can't you Keith?"

"I care about you too, Lance.  Seriously.  It's just- please trust me.  I'll tell you when there's a time.  I can't right now.  Can you do that for me?  Can you wait?"

Keith looked up from their hugging position with his sparkling orbs, and Lance lost it.  He just wanted to hug and kiss him- hold him close and watch movies together-  have goofy shopping trips together- have him meet his family and maybe even-

He was shut up by cold lips contrasting against his warm ones.  Despite his surprise, he automatically began kissing Keith back.  He slowly dragged his warm hands towards Keith's lower back as Keith laid his cold ones gently against the back of Lance's neck sending shivers down his spine.

As the kiss finally broke, they looked at each other with a gaze of surprise and lust.  Lance's sparking blues anchored Keith in as Keith's purple storms drove Lance crazy.  Keith laid his head down onto Lance's shoulder breathing onto his neck slowly.

"Can you promise to wait for me, Lance?"

"Keith, I wouldn't hesitate to jump in front of a car for you at this point.  Of course, just promise to tell me when your ready?"

Keith cupped Lance's face.

"Yes, of course I will.  Now's just not the time.  It will all make sense when the time comes.  I promise you."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Lance.  I haven't been this sure in a long long time."

***

459 words.

I just wanted this part to be separate from the last chapter.  Lol.