Explanation Two

SUMMARY:

\/If you don't wanna read this thingy \/

*I may not update for a little bit, I'm practically dying (that's an over exaggeration). 

*I will never abandon this book, don't worry. 

*I love you all, take care of yourselves.

*I apologize for the inconvenience. 

*Now carry on you beautiful people!

IMRPORTANT MESSAGE:

*Take care of youselvesm

*Love things while they're there with you.

*If I ever put a warning and it's not specific enough for you just comment or message me so that I can sum uo what happens without you having to go through the pain of reading it.  I know that suicide by hanging triggers me specifically.

***
ORIGINAL LONG MESSAGE:

  I apologize sincerely,  I've been sick a lot lately, I have several projects and essays due soon, after my brother passing it's hard to even wanna do anything, and right now I just got back from the ER because I've been sick for over two weeks now.

  I've been having bad headaches for a couple days now and I'm trying as hard as I can to find time to write a decent update.  I want the next chapter to be good!

Please respect that I may not update any time soon, but I'll never abandon this book.  I hate it when authors do that to me, so I won't do that to you.  :)

Thank you for even reading, I'm once again sorry for this not being a chapter.  My bad for the inconvenience. 

With Accelerated E.L.A and Literature Etc. It's been difficult.  Sorry sorry sorry.

IMPORTANT:

I love you all, hydrate, sleep well, tell your friends and/or family you love them, and if you have animals cuddle with them while they're here with you!  Life's too short to dwell in your room, read/write fanfic, dwell on and never share your feelings, and keep things to youself in fear of rejection and/or being different.  If somenody doesn't love you for you they can stick it in the ass and scream cunt waffle, okee?  I love you, I have an open message box, and I don't want you reaidng this story if you can't handle it.  If there's ever a time where I give a warning that's not specific enough for you, just message me or comment and I'll tell you what happens in summary so that you don't have to go through the pain of reading it.